G.S.C. and some bubba x BB OUTDOOR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moaky

Reaction score
Ive been slacking and just prepped and put in my GSC and BBxBubba that I accidently made. Im really late for out to my standards, but I'm excited to see what I can do with a late planting. I dug some 2 and a half foot deep hole by the same in circumfrence. added some mushroowm compost and mixed it into the dirt and then I added some EJ's guano indonesian and mexican and some home made worm compost. Then I add some Natures Solution's inoculant when transplanting. Lets see what happens.

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0824.jpg

I staked the ladies down this morning and fed them some grow juice tonight
35 gallons declorinated water
2 cups of EJ's bat guano Grow
pinch of EJ's volcani bat guano bloom
2 cups of alaskan humus
50 mL EJ's Microblast
100 mL of Ej's cataylst
100 mL of Hydrozyme

Yard01.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

the girls have been growing. never really tried to bud which is good they look like they are taking hold and about to start taking off. I gave them some hydrozyme about a week ago and a couple that were closer to the bat guano got burnt but are surviving and filling in. I gave them straight tea 3 days ago.
400ml hi brix
100ml of catalyst
50ml of micro blast
50 gallons of declorinated
brewed for 30+ hrs
I caught the security team sleeping on the job

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

I went camping for 4 days in the sierras and came back and the girls were almost twice there size. I love when you can see it. theres a pic of the BBxBubba in the 45# smart pot. I want to see how it does compared to the in ground ones. It was installed almost 2 weeks after.

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

Looking good so far,
Green mojo for some killer ladies!

Thanks NC and bubba
The ladies getting hungry. the ones i burnt are taking off and the rest of them seem perfectly balance and happy. this morning i could see lots of new growth.
Last night I feed them EJ's standard line
375mL of grow
250mL of catalyst
250mL of Meta K
250mL of Micro
250mL of Hi brix
200mL of hydrozyme(not EJ's)
and 3 TBS of Nature Solutions Kelp

Last night I started a alfalfa tea half for foliar and the other half for watering
20mL of catalyst
5TBS of Hi-Brix
2cups of alfalfa meal
2TBS of NS's kelp
a quart of Alaskan Hummus
First time I'm doing a alfalfa tea for foliar and watering. the 3LB's recipe called for catalyst so I thought add some micro's might be benificial, but I don't know if its over doing it. maybe the simple tea is better.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

The ladie in the 45# smart pot is taking root well.
The 4th pic is the GSC and the 5th is the bubbaK x BB

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

the ladies get a foliar spray of a alfalfa tea tomorrow morning ang the next morning the rest of the tea with some ferts added

GSC - 24.jpg

GSC - 26.jpg

GSC - 27.png

GSC - 25.png

Hahaha aww I love your security team, I've got one rotti as my security, but he'd rather cuddle up to everyone than scare them away. great lookin garden mate!

PartyBro420 said:
Hahaha aww I love your security team, I've got one rotti as my security, but he'd rather cuddle up to everyone than scare them away. great lookin garden mate!

yeah they are pretty much useless. better to look at.

I mentioned I stake down my plants took some pics of one before and after to give an idea.

The one in the 45 gallon smart pot is doing well.

GSC - 41.jpg

GSC - 47.jpg

GSC - 49.jpg

GSC - 44.jpg

GSC - 52.jpg

pulling up my milk crate to watch the show , those bushes look great...

First pic is GSC that I demoed my stake down effect.
Second is Mothers Little Helper doing well. can't wait for out door flower
Third is the 45 gallon smart pot. doing well almost as if it was catching up to the in ground one plants

thanks roddy

welcome lobstah

GSC - 58.jpg

GSC - 59.jpg

GSC - 61.jpg

been a little while. got the girls a fungal tea 2 nights ago. i soaked some mango mulch and alaskan humus for 4 days so the fungi's get a head start before making the tea. i add about 300 ml of mollases half a a cup of kelp 2 cups of oatmeal 6 cups of hummus andmango mulch each 100ml of humic acid

first and second is gsc i staked down
third is 45 smart pot
4th is ogxBB
5th jungle

GSC - 67.jpg

GSC - 68.jpg

GSC - 72.jpg

GSC - 70.jpg

GSC - 73.jpg

girls are putting on some weight. The first to pics are the GSC
The third is OG X BB
I was getting help from Splat while prunning

GSC - 105.jpg

GSC - 103.jpg

GSC - 101.jpg

GSC - 89.jpg

the first two are the BKxBB chunky little lady. Dense with BK scent with a little sweet from the BB.
The last three are of the GSC. looking great.Sweet and skunky

GSC - 134.jpg

GSC - 135.jpg

GSC - 149.jpg

GSC - 153.jpg

Nice backyard, Moaky. If it was mine I'd be sleeping back there. You seem to have a lot of neighbors. Good luck with your harvest, and be careful....

Peace

HemperFi said:
Nice backyard, Moaky. If it was mine I'd be sleeping back there. You seem to have a lot of neighbors. Good luck with your harvest, and be careful....

Peace
Thanks. There is a tent right where im taking the pic from. sometimes i sleep in the middle of them too when there isn't much fog.

You think you have enough? :eek: Looking good man. :icon_smile: :)

Latest posts

Back