G13 - C99 Strain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
Has anyone grown this ? I grew out several which yielded great, big long main cola and side colas were big too. I chopped at day 70 . all buds were hard and bag appeal top notch.
Buds covered reddish brown, seemed to lack a lot of stickness. I never did see ambers either.
High decent, expected more from reviews.
Leaves were medium in size, not like Female Seeds c99, which I grew a couple outdoors and her leaves were sativa slim. airy buds and a bad weather period harvest wasn't much, but I wanna try female seeds indoors soon.

I still have my pheno rockin' and it's solid!!

Fat leaves, very short, barely a 1x stretch... most dense, fragrant and potent thing I have. And currently I have 5 strains running. All clones, that I've been running for well over 8 months now.

Tent#2 right now, for me, has 2 / 4 of the plants are G13 C99 cut, and then Tent#1 I just flipped, with 4 / 4 the C99 cut. :D

I grew a G13 and a Cindy 99 separately..not hybrids. I love c99. I am the only person that i know that didn't like g13... so you have my opinion that means nothing..ha... green mojo for your grow.

I have never grown G13's strain of C99, but have grown C99 From a few other breeders.

I can tell you that I believe that 70 days is too long to take C99 out and this could be the lack of stickiness. The C99 that I have grown is a 7-8 week strain. I do notice that G13 also lists this as taking 50-55 days. Did you check the trichs with at least a 30x microscope?

G13 Haze is in my Top 5 Sativs . I can't believe you didn't like it rose. What breeder was it and strain?

Grimm bro C99 is the best but you will never find it :(

I have tasted the grimm bro and you are correct. it is the best. LOVE IT.

When i first started growing i got a clone of G13. Didn't like it. That is two plants in my life i didn't like, that one and white widow. weird. Mine didn't say anything about haze and it grew like an indica, the G13, so who knows what it was. I love haze really a lot. yum

I read this as he ran G13 Lab's strain of C99--not that this is a cross between G13 and C99. So, is this G13 Lab's strain of C99 or is this a G13 x C99 cross by another breeder?

I'm under the impression this is about G13 Labs - Cinderella 99 :D

I consider my c99 f2s from joey weed to be some of my most valuable seed stock.

Purchased 2 packs back in like 2008. Grew her out only 1x through the years, and several folks said it was the best cannabis they had ever had........i agreed.

I love seeds,.....its like having a time machine ! :)

Peace

I consider my c99 f2s from joey weed to be some of my most valuable seed stock.

Purchased 2 packs back in like 2008. Grew her out only 1x through the years, and several folks said it was the best cannabis they had ever had........i agreed.

I love seeds,.....its like having a time machine ! :)

Peace

THG loves the joeyweed c99......... It is supposed to be the real deal....... wish I could get hold of it.

I grew Joey Weed's C99 for a long time. While not the best cannabis I ever had, it is a great strain. I was so bummed when I could not find his seeds anymore.

Latest posts

Back