G13 Labs Pineapple Express

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
Hey guys just a few pics of my Pineapple Express a day or 2 over 8 weeks flowering with just T5's... :icon_smile: she should get the ax very soon... hope ya like...

DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

Those are sure purdy lookin loves that color might need to try that strain sometime just to look at it some. is it hard to grow pilgrem?\

BWD

thanks Rose... Shes was the last PEx seed I had from my original pack... she is very similar to the keeper we had for years... I hope she packs a punch...

BWD nah man.... that PEx is easy peasy... she loves the nutes but this one def needs calmag once a week to keep her happy...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
BWD nah man.... that PEx is easy peasy... she loves the nutes but this one def needs calmag once a week to keep her happy...

thanks fur sharin pilgrem ;)

BWD

:icon_smile: ahh PE my favorite.. super easy to grow ,smells fruity, lots of resin, done under 9 weeks,heavy producer. i cant say enough about it. ive done about 25 different strains so far and this is by far the all around best. Maybe i got a super pheno or something

Ant You Did great with your T5 Bloomers. Nice looking buds :aok:

Latest posts

Back