G13 Labs Sour Candy & GH seeds Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daku_iBLAZE

The Most High
Reaction score
Sour Candy (sourdiesel x blubblegum): 2 weeks and 3 days.
Cheese: Germinating.

I never realized there was a grow journal section to this site, Ill start posting everything about my grow on this thread from now on.<newb :D

Ok Ill start by saying this is my first actual grow that I invested money in and time and actually care a lot about how the end product is gona turn out, hopefully I have the green gods on my side!

With the S.Candy Im using Scotts premium top soil and a 25% perlite mix with no ferts added in 3 gal pots. I feed her every other watering with FF Microbe brew and Big bloom. She gets 24hours of light. (<thanks to THG's advice) Im currently using about 9,000lumns of cfl light, I know its not much but its been working great so far, besides my brand new 400wtt Hps should be here tomorrow or friday!!! :cool:

I'm actually growing inside an old hamper I rigged to have a swinging door and installed a 9 inch high power fan also.

I started germination on the GreenHouseSeeds Cheese around 2am so we will see how that is doing in a few days.
Comments, Tips, Advice, anything is welcome! I want to be the best I can be at doing this, so Im ready to learn from the best.
:icon_smile:

105_0182.jpg

105_0183.jpg

105_0184.jpg

105_0185.jpg

105_0186.jpg

She looks a bit droopy. When was the last watering?

mojo for the grow...

I'm actually growing inside an old hamper I rigged to have a swinging door and installed a 9 inch high power fan also

what is the size of this Hamper?...plants look good with those cfl's...but That 400 will bring much more heat...what is the cfm of that fan as well?...okay pulling up mymilk crate to fallow along

take care and be safe

Beautiful bunch of kush. You are in the right place my friend -- these master growers can answer any question you may have. Looks real nice so far -- green mojo to you :)

@terror - probably 6 hours before i took that pic, maybe its the camera that makes it look like that, in person they look happy! :)

@4u2 -the size of the hamper is 1.5 x 1.5 .. once i have the hps, im taking it out of the hamper and building a pvc frame that is roughly 3x3, if not 2x2. Mylar will act as the walls of the pvc frame so Ill have a nice light proof DIY tent.

@hemper- Thanks man! Im loving the whole vibe on this site! Ill update soon.

update- got bored and super cropped almost all the main branches! lets see how this turns out :)

just got my 400wtt hps and Im excited as hell! now I have to set it up, pics coming soon!

Im officially done constructing my grow area! The 400wtt hps is hung up already, she is LOVING that light! If they seem a little saggy its because I HST'd them :D

She is 2 weeks and 6 days I believe. I can already pick up her scent, she smells gooood :icon_smile:

p.s. the cheese seed has already sprouted a tail, might be going in the soil today!

comments, questions, tips welcome!

105_0280.jpg

105_0282.jpg

105_0285.jpg

105_0287.jpg

105_0289.jpg

@roddy- still vegging her, I wana go till shes about 30" then flower. I want big buds! I want to come up with a good ventilation system, just need a couple parts. Its cool right now though because shes just sitting in a corner of my room with the 9"inch fan and then a big workshop fan outside of the "tent". we'll see what happens..

I have been super cropping this plant every time it sprouts new growth and just look at her go!! I have been battling heat for the past 2 days and now I have finally got it down to 84 degrees, the highest it goes up to is 86 every now and then, the max it ever reaches is 88. (if i close my door for a long time) I have 3 fans circulating fresh air and keeping the temps down. So far its been staying at 84 degrees consistently so Im very happy about that!

Let me know what you guys think!

105_0318.jpg

105_0319.jpg

105_0320.jpg

What size pot are you in? She's looking great, just remember she'll get much bigger after the flip...how tall are you looking to go?

Im pretty sure those are 3 gal pots. Thanks for the positive feedback roddy! I wana go maybe as far as 6 ft, if not 5. How tall should I let her grow before flipping?

Remember you'll need to keep the light around 1'-18" away or so, will you have headroom for a 6' plant? If so, take the gal to around the 30"-36" mark. If I were going to make a beasty gal like that, I'd transplant to a much bigger (maybe 10 gal or larger) pot at flip, all the fresh soil and root room will make her jump in growth big time!

Yea I'll have plenty of overhead room to play with. I plan on transplanting her into a 5 gallon bucket in a week or so witch I think will be really good for her.. Maybe not exactly 6ft but definitely at the 5ft mark is what Im aiming for. Im also super cropping as she grows so she is starting to get wider and wider!

I have a question maybe someone can help me with. I NEVER ph my water yet my plant is doing great, its over 15" now and getting some smell to her.,no yellowing anywhere besides a little, teeny, tiny, small, speck right on the tip of a few bottom branches..my question is, if there is no visible deficiencies to be seen, am I good to continue watering them the same way I always do? (without testing the water)

thanks in advance

Ahaa! I am a victim of the ole' ' mixed up the clones' game and it was a toss up between a candy kush and a green crack. Now after looking at your sour candy i think i know which of my girls has the candy in her. Heres' a pic, looks very similar, and my other choice is a much darker green, so i think this is finally settled. Thanks.
Your girl looks great, very bushy, i cant wait to see her in flower:)

BTW- If you are'nt having problems, don't change. IMO
but it could'nt hurt to check ph just to know what it is. Not knowing is worse than knowing and doing nothing sometimes:)

zsa.JPG

Looking good Sol! shes a bushy one for sure with lots of tightly placed nodes and rapid growth. Im excited to see what shes going to look like in flower too, its gona be danky for sure!

Okay just making sure that it wasn't something that you HAVE to have.
I know I should realy buy a ph reader but for now I dont see anything urging me to spend money on one :)

Nugs- True that Im gona buy one in a couple weeks but for now im chilling with just taking tap water and letting it sit for a day or 2. Yea I noticed that she got a little sativa looks in her, must be the cross I guess? Anyways, thanks for the quick response guys :cool2: Check out the progress ..

p.s. the last picture is the cheese which is doing great by the way!

105_0373.jpg

105_0376.jpg

105_0377.jpg

105_0383.jpg

105_0384.jpg

:)
Wow, yeah pic 1 IS VERY bushy and tight. Beautiful. :D :D

Thanks man, I appreciate that :48:

hopefully its one big ginormous bud with a bunch of buds around it. The HST is really making a difference, Im seeing growth everywhere its crazy! At first I was having trouble and snapped like 2 small branches i was trying to hst because I put too much pressure. Now I can do it without even breaking the outside of the stems, practice makes perfect I guess..

Latest posts

Back