G13 Labs Sour Candy & GH seeds Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have another question. How much bigger does a plant get after switching to flower? double?triple? I ask because I have about 5'1/2 of vertical space I can use. currently the SC is at 21" including the pot. Feel freely to chip in with any helpful info :)

I think it depends on the strain but you can count on double anyway. But if you are supercropping already you should'nt have any prob staying under 5' - just plan for it

Ive been slacking on updates and pics I know! I will have some up today. I put the cheese and the Sour Candy to flower 3 days ago, Im so excited to see what comes out! Do you think 3 weeks of veg is good enough time to flip them? I ask because the "cheese" was only 3 weeks when I made the flip (sourcandy was 6 weeks!!!!) I know theres gona be a size difference but itys cool as I am taking clones today! Speaking of clones, My friend gave me two amnesia haze clones so those are alive and being nurtured as I type this..I will have some pics up in a little while so you guys can see my new set up, I got the grow tent intake/exhaust fans , lol lets just say Ive stepped it up a little :)

Its been a while since I post anything on the current grow so I finally went and took some pics. Both plants are 35 days into flower and they are producing some nice looking buds EVERYWHERE, Im talking every node has some kind of flower growth, its nuts. The Sour Candy (on the left) is supposed to be done in 75-85 days so that has a bit to go still. The Cheese (on the right) is 7-9 weeks. The S.C. had to be pulled down because its well over 6 ft and it would be on the bulb if not. you cant realy see details that well because of the camera and the lights are bright as hell but I swear they look and smell great.

000_0008.jpg

000_0009.jpg

000_0010.jpg

000_0013.jpg

the top of the sour candy is pulled down in the first picture, if I were to cut the zip-tie it would touch the top of the grow tent.

ps. sorry about the sideways pics couldnt figure out this damn program.

Latest posts

Back