G3 Live In Denver...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purple_chronic

PR 4 LIFE...
Reaction score
The last time i smoked alone i met with an old friend and he gave me a DVD that i really didint care about but since it was a present i couldnt say NO so i took it when i got home that same night i toked alone again and i sat in my room check out MP and then i was still blazed so i though of the DVD it was a live set of a band called G3 that i really didint know about so i saw it...
WOW!!!! i cant believe how those guys play!!!!
The 1st one to play was called Joe Satriani i really liked that one he plays like some kind of middle age rock preety good...the 2d to play was Steve Vai mmmm this guy was wierd at first but then he started playing some good spritual rock something to lay down and toke in the dark with only a few black light on mmmm looking at my roof full of stars(just like a kid;))and the 3rd and last was Yngwie Malmsteen i knew about this one!!! he is awesome live i didint even believe what i was seeing i really felt it and i didint even want the DVD i was like *** is this???and after i saw it i though it was awesome i really liked so i posted this cuz i want to start something im just really bored lol has anyone heard about this band?????
well thats all thanxx 4 reading my crap:D!!!!

Hes I have a CD from G3, awesome!!!! :cool:

Ever heard of Joe Satriani's album with the Silver Surfer?

nop but i bet its nasty!!!!:D

yngwie plays nasty but i like joe cuz he plays like normal rock not 80s style!

have you heard a song of joe called "Starry Night"???
he said in the dvd it was new so i dunno if you heard it but look 4 it that song takes me in a trip!!!!!

STeve vai and satriani are awesome i have a G3 cd that has a song called For the Love of God by Vai which is totally great when you're stoned

purple_chronic said:
nop but i bet its nasty!!!!:D

yngwie plays nasty but i like joe cuz he plays like normal rock not 80s style!

have you heard a song of joe called "Starry Night"???
he said in the dvd it was new so i dunno if you heard it but look 4 it that song takes me in a trip!!!!!

I think I had heard that song, I heard he was putting out a new cd, need to look for it...:cool:

Latest posts

Back