Game: Don't You Hate It When...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent45

Reaction score
Okay, so I just got hight and thought of a game we could play(or not, it's your choice)

Soooo, the basis of the game is to write a post about something you hate happening when you're gettng high or just gotten high.

Example: Don't you hate it when you drop the joint and burn someones new leather interior in their car?

I like the other games people made on here about song lyrics and what-not, however this game is gonna have some rules.

Break a rule, you're out of the game until the next round.

1. No repeating someone else's answer. (So you're gonna have to keep up on this thread otherwise you're gonna be done pretty quick.) If by some chance you both post the same thing within small timeframe, your case will be up for revual. :p

2. The post must start with "Don't you hate it when" or "I hate it when" followed by your answer.

3. To give everyone a chance to play you must wait a minimum of 10 turns. (If you post third, you must be 14 or greater, you post 10th wait till 21)

4. Most importantly your post must be legit. You can't just come in here and be like, "Don't you hate ot when you take a bong rip and next thing you know you're in outter space eating a bowl of frosted flakes out of the milky way"

I'll be updating anyone who has been disqualified and such. Mostly, just have fun, and have some good laughs.

Don't you hate it when you get high and forget you made Kraft Dinner and it burns onto the bottom of the pot and smells like poopy?

...yes?

Dont u hate it when u roll that blunt....and dont have anything to spark it wit?

^never had that problem, as a smoker i have about 2 lighters and 3 ashtrays in every room ;)

don't ya hate it when you get all the way home with that new skunk you just got.. only to find you have no rollies or anything to smoke it with..

...toilet paper roll & foil
Dont you hate it when your making bubblebag hash and the stinking water takes forever to drain

Dont you hate it when the ice melts in your bong before you get your hit, you dont have a cup handy to pour it out into and you have to go dump it before you take another hit :rofl:

totally hate that!
Don't you hate it when you forget to wet the joints, and the bowl slips out while you're stumbling around in a stoned stupor?

errrrrrrrrr :rofl:

DYHIW you lose your train of thought, right after thinking "that's a GREAT idea, I'm going to do that"

to only find someone else did it before you could remember it again

Don't you hate it when you are doing bong rips and the guy in front of you fails to clear the chamber and you have already hit it after him.

pcduck said:
Don't you hate it when you are doing bong rips and the guy in front of you fails to clear the chamber and you have already hit it after him.

DYHIW you get shot for doing :yeahthat:

OOPs, I didnt wait 10 posts :rofl:

DYHIW you take a giant hit and try to hold it in and cough sooo hard that you squeeze a mega fart that causes your butthole to slap shut and it stings for about 3 minutes ??
passion2grow said:
dont you hate it when your smoking with other ppl and they get high and wont shut the hell up
i really wish i could double thank that post..i feel ya man..

Don't you hate it when your trying to take a knife hit and you can't get the nug to stick to the spoon?

Not a hot knifer.

Don't you hate it when you pack a bowl, then another one, then another one. Then you spill it into the shag carpeting because you're too high to keep your balance? (Or am I the only one who loses there equilibrium when stoned?)

Latest posts

Back