Game: Don't You Hate It When...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you hate it when you smoke weed and cough so much you get that river of spit that just doesn't seem to go away

when you just finished your friday evening post dinner session and the nextel flips it's wig and the boss says "i gotta emergency. all the lights in such and such parking lot are all out.........." and your not even on call this weekend.

nice start to my weekend

Don't you hate it when your about to post new pics in your grow journal and the camera turns off...

...only to figure out there is NO MORE BATTERIES LEFT IN THE HOUSE!!! :hairpull:

P.s. sorry to hear that clanchattan.

ha ha ha...............................

nope that would never happen here............:rolleyes:

dyhiw you have to get on with your day and have to log off

dont u hate it when ur workin at a gas station and someone pays u 10 dollars in change...

;;jsaflsa;ldfj;sadjfsaf!!!

DYHIW your smoking the first reefer after a long hard day, you just get the high and start to relax, sinking into your chair, at one with inner calm.......................................

and the Mrs gets the vacuum cleaner out, and insists you move so she can clean!

DYHIW

You get all set to go out to lunch, n your friends have to cancel

malthouse_w.jpg

Dont you just hate it when you zip up quickly and catch the end in the zipper.

This really happened to me, I had the skin actually interwoven in the zipper teeth, the only thing I could do was unzip, as I did this the mechanism of unzipping was kind enough to cut all the skin off.

Ouch is not a word I used at the time :rofl:

HippyInEngland said:

This really happened to me, I had the skin actually interwoven in the zipper teeth, the only thing I could do was unzip, as I did this the mechanism of unzipping was kind enough to cut all the skin off.

Ouch is not a word I used at the time :rofl:

i guess that means your not jewish :rofl:

DYHIW you have just flushed 5 oz of white powdery substance when you hear pounding and see flashing light out front downstairs :doh: only to see me coming UP the back way shouting it's just Meee, it's just Meeeee, the cops are towing that abandoned car away from the curb :rofl:

Don't you hate it when you drive 20 min into town to get a gallon of milk, get to the check out and realize you forgot your wallet!!!!!:hitchair:

I hate when that happens!

Originally Posted by HippyInEngland

Ouch is not a word I used at the time

you might want to put some briefs on BEFORE you put those pants on!!

Thats a zipper issue us gals don't have happen! :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back