Game: Don't You Hate It When...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you hate it when you get really high and you really need to eat, but when it comes down to it you're too scared to open the Pilsbury Creceant rolls because of the "pop" is makes when it breaks the seal. So you eat sereal instead

Dont u just hate everything.

dyhiw your buddy comes over to smoke your weed, and he hits more then he can handle, and ends up coughing up a lung for the next 5 minutes letting all your neighbors know just whats going on in there

Don't you hate it when you are taking that last hit of a screenless pipe and you get the torched tongue from the firery ash hit.

dyhiw, the exhaust comes off from the car, and you have to lay in the mud all day welding it back on? (just my luck)...bb...

DYHIW you open the fridge to find someone has drank all the milk and not told you.

Don't you hate it when you get really high and have to go into a store, and wait in line to buy something. The idiots in front of you always seem to be refinancing their mortage, and you just want a snickers and a diet pepsi. Then the next guy in front of you pays for a power wheel in nickles, and sometime before your next birthday, you actually get your candy bar and soda. The waiting is HELL though. You don't know where to look, who to look at, what sort of expression to have on your face while in line. you dont want to look irritated, but you don't want everyone to know you're high too! Argh!!!! I hate financial transactions when I am high!

Latest posts

Back