Ganja gum....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bho_expertz said:
I'm jealous :eek: ... Enjoy :48:

Thanks bro....this one week a year is what gets me thru all the long and sweaty days in that brown truck.

Irish said:
i'd post the seeds to myself hammy. i've always heard thier mj laws were harsh?

ok, the flowers are very nice, but when ya gonna get to the beach babe pics?:hubba: :p ...have fun buddy...peace...

Thanks aBroham...and I will see if the wife is game for me taking pics of the local "beach candy" tomorrow..lol:doh:

The bud.....

SANY0047.JPG

SANY0051.JPG

SANY0052.JPG

Hope you're enjoying the trip, I've heard nothing but good things about Jamaica. My brother in-law said the last time he went he got about an oz wrapped in newspaper to his hotel room door before the bags came up lol

Family just got back from Mo Bay ended up in negril and had the same repsonse enjoy

burner said:
Hope you're enjoying the trip, I've heard nothing but good things about Jamaica. My brother in-law said the last time he went he got about an oz wrapped in newspaper to his hotel room door before the bags came up lol

Thanks burner....and yes that is pretty much the way it went...:) Bags were not half way tom the room and I already knew I wld be smoking bud in less then 10 mins lol.

MrBobMarleyJr said:
Family just got back from Mo Bay ended up in negril and had the same repsonse enjoy

Thanks my friend...beautiful country here and the people are very friendly. I absolutely love it here.

Some of the local foliage....

Birds of Paradise, Torch Ginger and some really cool purple plants...

SANY0047.JPG

SANY0048.jpg

SANY0049.jpg

Awesome looking plants, last year I got my mother in law something similar to those purple guys. She hung them in a basket and they grew like mad all summer long.

:eek:
burner said:
Awesome looking plants, last year I got my mother in law something similar to those purple guys. She hung them in a basket and they grew like mad all summer long.

When we get back stateside we will be looking for the purple plants for outside our house. The pictures don't do them justice. They are really stunning.

Just copped two more sticks of some real yummy bud...took some pics but too faded to work the dam camera right now. Also took some beach pics and will try and get them up as well.

Hamster Lewis said:

When we get back stateside we will be looking for the purple plants for outside our house. The pictures don't do them justice. They are really stunning.

Just copped two more sticks of some real yummy bud...took some pics but too faded to work the dam camera right now. Also took some beach pics and will try and get them up as well.
HAMMY. What did u pay??? Last November in Nigril I was paying $40 for 2, foot long sticks

v35b said:
HAMMY. What did u pay??? Last November in Nigril I was paying $40 for 2, foot long sticks

I just got two nice size sticks for 50.....not in the mood to haggle lol. He showed up with what had to be 2 ounces lol....I was like hey brosef it is just me and the wife and we are only here till Saturday morning.:)

Look at my first grow...It was the beans i brought back from Nigril...

v35b said:
Look at my first grow...It was the beans i brought back from Nigril...

Cool...I will check that out for sure. How much better was the bud that you grew out? I figure indoors it shld be substantially Danker when I grow these beans out. I just don't like to commit to long flowering strains anymore. I hve been spoiled by Indicas....lol.

Hamster Lewis said:

Let me know if you find them, I think I got them at a local garden mart, but it may have been lowes. I'll let you know if I come across them

Let me check my notes....It was long though..I vegged for only 2 1/2 weeks..Flowered for 13 weeks...Stretched for 3 1/2 weeks,and had alot of sweet smell.

Hamster Lewis said:
I just got two nice size sticks for 50.....not in the mood to haggle lol. He showed up with what had to be 2 ounces lol....I was like hey brosef it is just me and the wife and we are only here till Saturday morning.:)

ha ,,,id have told him 2 ant enough,,,,go get me an other 2 im hear on holiday to relax,,,,, i alwas wind up with far to much herb when im on holiday,,, alwas jail bait myself up,,, coming home with it to ,,,,, one time i was off to pourtagal with my family,,, i had some hash made with white widow with me,,, my wife kept turning to me on the flight and saying the hole plane stinks do something bout that stuff ,,, it realy stank bad i had to go to the toilet and put it in my mouth for rest of the flight,,,,it was worth the truble but ,,, still the strongest hash iv ever had and it was home made. peace/// [j]

Some more snaps...got a cpl piocs of a Traveling Palm...creepy plant for sure. It attaches itself to the trunk of other palms and climbs it as it grows...:eek:

Also got a cpl pics of the big wooden Bob Marley tribute...and some cool red plant.

SANY0150.jpg

SANY0152.jpg

SANY0169.jpg

SANY0192.jpg

SANY0195.jpg

SANY0196.jpg

SANY0206.jpg

SANY0203.jpg

v35b said:
Let me check my notes....It was long though..I vegged for only 2 1/2 weeks..Flowered for 13 weeks...Stretched for 3 1/2 weeks,and had alot of sweet smell.

Thanks for the info bro...shld be fun growing them out...except for the long flower period.

jesuse said:
ha ,,,id have told him 2 ant enough,,,,go get me an other 2 im hear on holiday to relax,,,,, i alwas wind up with far to much herb when im on holiday,,, alwas jail bait myself up,,, coming home with it to ,,,,, one time i was off to pourtagal with my family,,, i had some hash made with white widow with me,,, my wife kept turning to me on the flight and saying the hole plane stinks do something bout that stuff ,,, it realy stank bad i had to go to the toilet and put it in my mouth for rest of the flight,,,,it was worth the truble but ,,, still the strongest hash iv ever had and it was home made. peace/// [j]

Lol aBroham....you are a hoot jesuse. I hve not tried the Hash yet.

Latest posts

Back