Ganja gum....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
The wife and I were just out walking the grounds of the resort we are at in Negril and were offered some Ganja Gum for purchase...:)
I wasn't even sure what it is but apparently it is what they call Hash...lol

Anybody ever heard of it called Ganja Gum? We havnt bought any....yet:hubba:

The smoke has been much better then last year at the other place we stayed....which is a pleasant surprise. Not a whole lot of beans in it which is also good. My plan is to bring some beans from this smoke back with me. I think it wld be fun to grow them out and see how they fare grown in an indoor setting.
I will get some pics up in this thread soon I hope.

Since "gum" traditionally is the sap from a tree, mj is a softwood plant so its resin would be the "gum" so I guess it's accurate to call hash gum.

I really shouldnt smoke in the daytime, it makes me say the strangest things and I have no idea if what I just wrote is true or means anything!!! lmao
Hope u have a great holiday HL. W

You in Jamaica ? Enjoy your holidays ... Have seen Captain Crazy ?

woodydude said:
Since "gum" traditionally is the sap from a tree, mj is a softwood plant so its resin would be the "gum" so I guess it's accurate to call hash gum.

I really shouldnt smoke in the daytime, it makes me say the strangest things and I have no idea if what I just wrote is true or means anything!!! lmao
Hope u have a great holiday HL. W

Lol...no that makes sense woody and is pretty much what the guy told me who was selling it.

And thanks you can't have anything but a great time in Jamaica...funny thing is they have a small paragraph in the welcome packet in our room about illegal drugs and all but yet the gift shop sells glass pipes and rolling papers..lol
Not to mention the staff is constantly asking if I am okay in the "party" department...:D

bho_expertz said:
You in Jamaica ? Enjoy your holidays ... Have seen Captain Crazy ?

Yeah we are in Negril up in Bloody Bay....not sure if Capt Crazy is up this way...gonna hit the beach in a bit and we shall see...:D
Last year we met Elvis on the beach....he had a storage closet full of bud. Gotta say though the bud we got this time from hotel staff blows last years away...and that's why I will be bringing back beans.:)

sounds like a grate place sir hamster
id buy lots of ther gum ha lots probly to much,,,,hope you have a banging time and a high holiday. peace. .[j]

Hammy, Mail me some beans while there!

V35B in C/O MP....USA

v35b said:
Hammy, Mail me some beans while there!

V35B in C/O MP....USA

They just hit the post....:)

I am debating about just mailing them back to myself instead of bringing them back via plane. I always feel paranoid coming back from Jamaica when passing through customs....like they know everything I have smoked while on vacay....:p

jesuse said:
sounds like a grate place sir hamster
id buy lots of ther gum ha lots probly to much,,,,hope you have a banging time and a high holiday. peace. .[j]

Lol..thanks jesuse....you wld go broke quick if ya bought from everybody offering here.:)

I bring em back mixed in an asprin bottle...Hell ppl smoke just outside the terminal before they go thru coustoms...

v35b said:
I bring em back mixed in an asprin bottle...Hell ppl smoke just outside the terminal before they go thru coustoms...

Advil bottle it is then....thanks.

A cpl pics for now...

Oh and before anyone worries about my fingerprints in the one pic...worry not. There is a great free pic program called InfranView. You can highlight any part of a pic and then add effects to the highlighted area. I used a lil Blur on them.

Other two pics are of the grounds and our lil bungalow on stilts.

SANY0016.jpg

SANY0017.jpg

SANY0018.jpg

I know that place..Nice resturant...I stayed at Mariner's towards town..It's a 2 star hotel, on a 5 star beach...

Wow that place looks nice Hamster. I love tropical trees like that.

v35b said:
I know that place..Nice resturant...I stayed at Mariner's towards town..It's a 2 star hotel, on a 5 star beach...

Food has been great so far....got hella baked earlier and stuffed my face with jerk chicken....god I love jerk chicken. Had some real good jerk sausage last night for dinner at one of the restaurants on grounds.

I like that...2 star hotel on a 5 star beach...:)

We hve gotten lucky last two years...both places we stayed were great. This place is a lot smaller and the rooms are awesome. Little cottages on stilts....

maineharvest said:
Wow that place looks nice Hamster. I love tropical trees like that.

I spent like an hour earlier today just snapping pics of the plants....I love them. I will re size some and post them up in a cpl minutes.

maineharvest said:
Those purple plants are crazy:holysheep: :eek:

Those are my favorites next to the birds of paradise...I will get some pics of them tomorrow. My wife's favorite color is purple....so naturally she now wants those plants in our front yard....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back