Garden Pictures (jungle)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jungle

kind bud
Reaction score
Heres some pictures of my Garden.. Hey theres one....I'm improving..

HPIM2217.JPG

hello my friend...nice looking Garden..do you sit in that chair and watch plants all day while working on TAN:giggle: Looks like it to me..KEEP M GREEN:D

I often do sit there but i'm going to have to put the mosquito spray on from now on...

best seat in the House..IMO..great spot 4me to :watchplant: and :bong:

yeah any helps appreciated it often takes on various other looks.....it's very well weeded....need to do it again tho...keep them small...Once I get this picture thing figured out better I'll see what other picture I ca make out of it...cool

Hello jungle. nice garden you have going on over there. :) . relaxing place , eh?

Hi Irish thanks for the compliment....and it's a nice place to relax in.....your gardens are huge....very nice also.....

pole beans...cucumbers...brandywine tomatos

HPIM2263.JPG

HPIM2255.JPG

HPIM2256.JPG

Dude! You are posting pictures, well done! And loving the veggies, those bean plants look thriving. I also have some pole beans and should be eating a batch tonight. I have been eating squash and zucchini for like a week straight.:D

yes I can post pictures now.....sounds good what your harvesting from yours....My Garden was a little late this time because I moved here recently...It took me two months to move here cause I was working much overtime....and I put this garden in about a month before I actually started living here...next year if all is the same I will have an earlier garden as you...tomatos by the 4th for sure....with growing inside and some wall of waters ...tomatos be big early...thanks sherwood for helping me with the pics...I gave up but after I cleared my head...presto they started posting...

Latest posts

Back