Gay Parades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Which other cities have postponed their LGBTQ parades because of the pandemic? Both the long b!tch and West Hollywood ones have been postponed, which sucks because I go to both of them and peddle tee shirts. :mad:

Curious: which city do you think has the best gay parade? IMO San Francisco, of course, but the long b!tch one is HUMONGOUS. I had no idea that this stupid city was gay-friendly, though I used to shop in the Broadway Corridor all the time when I was a kid and the city currently has a gay mayor.

Just a warning. Homophobic comments will be deleted and the poster will be warned the first time and booted the second. If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything.

P-town is a 6 hour scoot (edit: 4 hours but only at like 2am... because, bridge traffic) on the bike from my town and, while I haven't gone for The Big Parade (nowhere to stay without a reservation made prior to y2k), the various theme weeks throughout the summer season each have their own super cool unique vibe and the street scene is so joyful. It's like a parade from brunch to last call!

Last edited:
Chicago has a great parade. And smoking is leagal now. But they wont let us grow legal. Our parade is 60 days away. We will see if they have it or not. Im not gay but i let everyone be them selves. I dont judge. Happy smoking.

We do not have a parade but Natchez probably has the largest Gay populations per capita on the MS River..lots of my customers and friends are Gay..our Mayor is gay...we have Gay judges and loads of business owners. If you would like a warm get away with a touch of Southern Hospitality...try our City....you will find a large selection of Antique stores.Antebellum Homes..Fine Dining and acceptance uncommon in the deep South!

Dont care as long as you can read Mens Or Womens restrooom signs and use the right one.
Other then that have fun at the parades.

Latest posts

Back