GC @ 28 days flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xeblaro

excellent
Reaction score
Hey all!

I just wanna share some pics of my babies with ya'll. 28 days into flowering (4 weeks)... another 4 weeks to go, maybe 5. These genetics seem to finish early though, so might be shorter than longer.

It gets cold at night still, but they're not complaining :icon_smile:

Picture 103.jpg

Picture 104.jpg

Picture 107.jpg

Picture 110.jpg

yesir... green crack, as they so call it. I wish I knew the true lineage, but I run with what I'm told.

how many plants/how many sqr ft. and what wattage is your light :)?

outstanding bro..........looking super dank...gonna be fire!

Those are rockin :headbang2: 4 weeks and already have nice sized buds. They shoud finish with killer giant buds :icon_smile:

Nice, nice. Isn't it fun to just look over a sea of buds? They are looking stellar.

Yes, yes, what everyone else said, squared :) Very fine grow indeed. We will harvest about the same time, but your yeald is going to be much better... Excellent farming.

Peace

Very nice grow Xeblaro, keep it up.

here is what they say.

Super Sativa Seed Clubs Skunk #1 x Local Sweet Leaf Indica. This strain was bred in athens ga in the late 70's. They called it Cush. then Cecil c. (on overgrow, mjp) took the strain from athens to Socal. It was then sold to snoop doggs crew, where Snoop renamed it Green crack due to its speedy sativa high and the wanting to keep smoking it.

thanks a bunch everybody! I'm really happy with the way these ladies are coming along... I'll be sure to post some update pics real soon.

Ruufuus, this is 5 plants, each in 18L pots, under a 1000wHPS. 6' x 6' area. It's probably pushing the square-footage, but I might aswell push it than waste it.

Hey all
It's day 39 of flowering, and these ladies are getting plump. The smell is really starting to come out aswell... they smell yummmmmy :hubba: Right now my plan is to finish up at 60 days, but I might push that if I need to.

It sure is a sticky strain, covered in trichs... not a WHOLE lot of smell, mild but very present. Sort of musky-fruity.

a couple bud shots, plant shots, and one of the pots they're sitting in for those interested. Cheers!

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Epic :cool2: lookin just spectacular :hubba:

7ge:)

Latest posts

Back