G'day from Sydney

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windchaser

Reaction score
Holla people! I'm new here and wanted to say hi and respect to everyone!

I'm from down under, Australia but like to go to high places.. Will be nice to hear from some of you and share your wisdom and knowledge about the happy herbs.

Peace out

:welcome: windchaser. Enjoy the site and be sure to check out the stickies in each subforum... Lots of great stuff here to be taken and shared. :ccc:

Welcome. We're not cranky like a mean ol croc, so come fly with us!

Thanks for the greetings, mate! Nice one on the croc, pot belly!

Now is there any aussie here?!

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Gl on your grow and welcome keep us posted.

Thanks
SALT

windchaser said:
Holla people! I'm new here and wanted to say hi and respect to everyone!

I'm from down under, Australia but like to go to high places.. Will be nice to hear from some of you and share your wisdom and knowledge about the happy herbs.

Peace out

Hey Welcome Windchaser, this is a great place so have some fun...will ya through a few shrimp on the barbi for me? :D I'm a tad hungry, dam it's that weed again...take care:cool:

Now that's what you called gretting! Thanks for the welcome guys! Will grow my first ever girl next month cuz I need to go to Indonesia for business trip and be back by then, will post the progress ;p

Look 4ward to seein the Aussie Philosophy on Growing, Cya around.:ciao:

Latest posts

Back