GDG Sneak peek

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the "little one" was looking at me funny...so I hacked the be'otch down! Did'nt hurt as bad as I thought it would. Still 5 ladies draped in flowers.LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN!!!! :eek: This is the runt.

7 in.jpg

Nice lookin Bud there GDG, not a bad little runt! ;)

Dried her in the microwave ... just like Hick said to do...Mutt said I could cheat too, but one bud wasn't enough so down she came. Stoney little be'otch though I'm looking foward to the other 5 that I'm going to cure the right way, I havn't come this far not to!!!

looking good GDG :cool: hows she smoke with the fast dry?

Yeah we want a smoke report!! I can't wait til i can smoke mine.... long ass wait, i'll live through your high right now.... ::sigh::

Whats up GDG. I see you cheated and cut one of your ladies down. That's a no no. Bad GDG, bad GDG. Just kidding. How was the smoke?

It's at the up and energetic high stage but definitley has the potential if I wait a few more days. I've discovered how long manicuring is gonna' take. Scissors keep sticking together, to my fingers, to my couch. Hmmm...I can't wait to wake-n-bake!!! My favorite stoney of my day! I tend to keep packin' til I run out...it's going to be a blurry month!

Its hard for us newbies not to cheat. But I swear Im not gonna with my new grow

Grannie420 said:
Its hard for us newbies not to cheat. But I swear Im not gonna with my new grow
Hey Grannie, everytime I have a crop, I always trim a bottom bud here and there. It's a quality control thing.......

I'm just checking my grow man...

Hey! Hick made me do it!! it's all his fault! hahahah! thanks Hick!:p

oh sure...blame it on the hic...;)

Latest posts

Back