GDG's Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Ok so I didn't lay mine out all pretty like Tallslim's , but thats because i'VE BEEN WAY TOO STONED ...( oops! damn caps lock0) so needless to say I think I got the whole trichomes thing right on since I can hardly see straIGHT :D

day 2.jpg

76439002_239666725_0.jpg

Nice pics GreenDayGirl. Great job on your grow.

I agree B. Grunt. but on the note I'll take that big bud, and that one, oh yeah and the other bigun. hahahaha.

Looks great. You gonna be smokin in no time. :D

hall yeah GDg, good looking friut. so do you know how many weeks it took to finish flowering? CONGRATS all the way!

our plants were done at the same time, how cute.

those are some big colas. please let us know what your dry weight is?

alsome GDG, that is one beautiful beo'ch you got there glad you got that thing fegert out. smoke some for me!@!!

GDG, you son't have to lay yours out like tallslim. your plants will make you happy.

Hey Tallslim, it was seeing those pictures of your "crystal" plant when i first joined that inspired me by the way. is that the same plant you just harvested? i just showed pics of some of the tops and a couble of "B" buds, I've got two rows strung all across my grow room with buds hanging one by one by one all across (stinky!) I'll be interested in their dry weight as well. (drying them nice and slow though) if the sample I fast dryed is any indication of how potent its going to be...damn! I won't be smpking a whole lot first thing in the AM or I might as well stay in bed! 7 1/2 weeks in flower.

looks great GDG....and i guess by your bakedness its a good smoke report too :D

Latest posts

Back