Gender please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to get better still photos in white light and focus on anything that look like these
1628538538324.png

If you only knew how many times we have been asked that question. It will tell you if you use the picture Roster posted.
I have a microscope and the little ones we used to check trichomes and I can not find pistil or balls it was random seed but I will try to look again in a few days.

If you see ant hairs or what look like small balls take reg pics of them
hard to see clearly on movie

Attachments

• FF9F76F0-123E-4487-B6FE-00ECD63882F4.jpeg
    FF9F76F0-123E-4487-B6FE-00ECD63882F4.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 3F436900-696E-4872-8411-C19DD2C59213.jpeg
    3F436900-696E-4872-8411-C19DD2C59213.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 10
Heathy boy Lmaoooo I need to stop getting baked before I plant things.
That does not look to be a boy more Female LOL
The 1st pic the calyx has not produced pistils yet, and
The second pic is female and most likely the 1st has not shot out its Pistils yet.
female.jpg
female.jpg

I know I might just kill it tbh it was from a very hermie pack out of 7 seeds this the last one left rest was all males
i would wait and watch. If male, kill. But, I have been at this many years. Before fem seeds, culling the males is just part of the process.
lately, I got fooled, I think. Feminized seed Purple Dawn sprouted balls, killed 2 kept 2. I thought they too were hermie, but waited.

These made a small cluster on the 2 that were cut. The others were in odd places, single ones that were fairy large. Don't usually see them that large, but what ever. they were even on a small (1/32-1/16th inch) stem like balls. Sure enough pistols finally emerged.

The 2 that I kept are really nice plants. I fear I may have culled too soon.....maybe not the ones with clusters....I hope, but too late now.

Bubba

i would wait and watch. If male, kill. But, I have been at this many years. Before fem seeds, culling the males is just part of the process.
lately, I got fooled, I think. Feminized seed Purple Dawn sprouted balls, killed 2 kept 2. I thought they too were hermie, but waited.

These made a small cluster on the 2 that were cut. The others were in odd places, single ones that were fairy large. Don't usually see them that large, but what ever. they were even on a small (1/32-1/16th inch) stem like balls. Sure enough pistols finally emerged.

The 2 that I kept are really nice plants. I fear I may have culled too soon.....maybe not the ones with clusters....I hope, but too late now.

Bubba
It’s actually been since early may from what I last checked no lock out low nute feed little burn but nothing new happening just getting bushy everytime I cut same result I won’t ever grow another random seed I got 7 flowering done with veg as of today

Latest posts

Back