general help needed please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
hi all
my last few grows have been terrible , theirs alot of post on here about LST and i have been trying it a little.
i have just been pinching the top of the plants and bending them

i grow in 2 tents , both 4x4x8 with 600w hps , Nutes are Canna coco A+b , Roizotonic , Canasyme ( i use the Canna grow guide )

the girls in the pics are right now veging under my 250w grow light ,supplemented with 2 x T5 lights , there about 5-6 wk old . Strain = Big blue
IMG_2677.JPGIMG_2678.JPGIMG_2674.JPG

my plan this time is to pack the tents out with 9-12 plants in each , SOG type grow , but im not sure the best way to this ... and that's where you guys come in ... i hope

i was reading the currant post/thread on LST , and i realise that pinching them is not enough ...... so should i be tying them down like in this picture ?
IMG_2681.JPGIMG_2682.JPG
im moving them to bigger pots at the weekend .

thanks for any help , advice
smeg

I wouldn't bend them over until I got them in the bigger pots now. What strain is it...... topping might work better than bending the over......... I top mine then LST the tops.

Below is a pic of 5 plants waiting for their turn to flower....... 2 or 3 days left....... I topped and super cropped and LST them.

IMG_0035.jpg

there looking good .#
when you say you top them first ..... you mean cut the top off
if i was to do this on my plant in the pic , where would i cut ? about half way ?

the strain is
British Columbia Seed Company - Big Blue
Northern Lights #5 x Blueberry. High yielding plant grown in soil or in hydroponics. Buds have a dried grape aroma and taste, very potent. Great commercial strain for sea of green gardens. Big Blue is a cross between Northern Lights #5 and Blueberry. The result is an almost pure Indica with amazing hybrid vigour. Huge buds on short stocky plants make this strain an excellent choice for small spaces. Smokes soft and smooth with a very nice buzz and a beautiful dried grape aroma.

Flowering Time: 45 - 50 days
Approx Yield: Up to 150 grams
Height: 2 - 3 feet

yeah...... clip them just above a node and clone the top...... most blueberry strains work well with topping....... I think half way to 2/3rds up would do fine...... with a little LST you could have 8-10 topps on each plant.

Honestly that many plants I would not be doing to much topping or LST.

Even that one bend over is going to really bush out the plant (making it shorter and wider)

I also wouldnt vegg them up to much more before I flowered them in that space.

Latest posts

Back