General Hydroponics nutrient schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle244948

Reaction score
I see there are a few schedule charts for using fox farm nutrients. But I was wondering if there were any charts for General Hydroponic nutrients. Right now I have Micro and Bloom and I am purchasing Grow but the end of the week and I wasnt sure how to use these nutes. I wasnt sure if I should use micro and grow together, or micro and bloom together. If anyone can help me out and let me know what shcedule they use with there GH nutes. I am starting next week with nutes and I would like to know how I should use them. I am using fox farm soil with a 400 hps light too. Thanks a lot!!

Can anyone help me out here, I know someone uses GH 3 part nutes.

I am a Foxfarm user myself in soil, But I am planning on using GH for hydro so I would also like to find a chart, but havent really looked though. If I find one I will post.

Stoney Where Are You???????

I just have these nutes from a grow I was going to do about 6 months ago and never got around to it. Instead of using fox farm and spending more money I was just going to use gh for my first grow and see how it works. I guess I am just going to make up my own type of schedule, I just dont know if I should use the micro nutes with the gro nutes or with the bloom nutes, or if I should use the micro nutes with both. Any help with that?

On the bottles it says to use all 3 nutes at the same time for all stages of growth. Is this something I should do or should I just use gro for vege growth and bloom for flower growth and use micro for both stages of growth?

I'd do what the bottle says, just not full strength

rockydog said:
I'd do what the bottle says, just not full strength

Well do you have any idea what florabloom (0-5-4) is going to do during the vege growth?

Latest posts

Back