Genetic Throw Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaiant

Reaction score
Cant quit identify this plant its one of 8 seeds from the same crop. Out of the 8
I’m growing this one appears special red stalk and stem from conception.
1C14BAB1-0E9D-4271-AE02-229E4A99F647.jpeg

3B89643F-5EAA-4D8C-A6EE-2C8A401EC1A3.jpeg

This plants nothing like the other seven basically similar to this. But this is a happy mystery

Attachments

• BF9C1FCA-820E-49C3-A90A-AE84F7330FAE.jpeg
    BF9C1FCA-820E-49C3-A90A-AE84F7330FAE.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 19
So do you call it Hermy? Honestly, if you have a plant that has a tendency to herm move on. Like a girl friend that likes your best friend......
Agree totally well we had a hail storm come through Aug 5, it destroyed many of the tops and all plants lost a whole bunch of leaves it was brutal. In the 40 years Ive grown never seen
anything like that really. Im planning for a way to cover both the plants and the garden.... garden took the hit too.

I'm so sorry to hear that. That's one of my worries growing outdoors.

I know right its hope for the best every year really.

This plants nothing like the other seven basically similar to this. But this is a happy mystery
Well cut all the girls down today the cold is coming. That purple plant is amazing so thought I would share one last pic. And she gave me 8 seeds sweet
046F617F-0DC6-4BD6-8730-56C9D2DAEC01.jpeg

Dang, that is a big old mystery bud. Does the smell give away any clues? Hopefully the taste will. If it's earthy, might it be a Kush of sorts? So much strain history in Oregon that it could be a 30 year old classic or the hot new shit of last year. Enjoy the smoke!

Smells like pine very sticky stuff Im in process of drying then curing now, well I bought a bud spinner
79B6253A-F282-4898-9FE4-6F60440BBFE1.jpeg
before harvest it made some super bud shake. Wild thing is all of plants smell like pine just this one plant grew purple... and it smokes smooth it all smells pine. So bought a bud trimmer pre harvest it has saved me so much time as you know. The buds can be somewat still damp and the spinner is phenominal just 30 cranks 16” setup with large stainless steel bowl, time saver.

iPower GLTRIMBOWL16M 16-Inch Leaf Bowl Trimmer Machine Twisted Spin Cut for Plant Bud and Flower with Upgraded Gears Sharp, Silver

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back