Geography's effects on terpenes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sorry about your last years grow. It doesn’t take long to go to hell in a hand basket. It’s good that you had backup weed. I’ve only been growing for a couple years since I retired. I have a tent but also look forward to my second outdoor grow. We can have four plants here so I’m hoping this year I can save all four of my outside plants. When do you put yours outside and do you start them inside? I started mine inside last year and had revegging on two plants.
SG, hey there.
I germinate in mid April and when she pop's her head out of the jiffy pod, pod and plant goes into a biodegradable pot of potting soil and I put her under a grow light for 27/7 until the 1st week of May. By than the 3rd set of leaves has developed, than she is put into a 5 gal fabric pot of grow soil and out into the sunshine she goes.This is what I call the vegetation cycle.

Last edited:
Welcome, Gary to the Passion. I think you will find this a great place to hang out. Introduce yourself and then Try the Island Of Misfits thread when you get time. A bunch of fking stoners hang out there and talk plenty shit. 😁
I lived in Florida a few years chasing work. Lived in New Port Richey and Hudson. I had a big grow room inside a walk-in closet. Didnt have to worry about rain. Loved the fishing and i still miss it.
Now my ass is back in Texas where i belong. 🤠 😁

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/island-of-misfits.77754/post-1250905
WH, thanks for the invite to the misfits. I know New Port Richey and Hudson, I lived in Tampa for 25 yrs. Your right about fishing in that area. I went out on a couple fishing trips from New Port Richey.

Latest posts

Back