germinating seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drl

Reaction score
hi im new at growing marijuana and i have started by germnating my seeds in damp paper towls between two plates. it been three almost 4 days and nothing yet am i doin somthing , are the seeds bad, or am i not giving it enough time open to any suggestions

drl said:
hi im new at growing marijuana and i have started by germnating my seeds in damp paper towls between two plates. it been three almost 4 days and nothing yet am i doin somthing , are the seeds bad, or am i not giving it enough time open to any suggestions
Welcome to MP. The first thing you need to do is get rid of the plates and get a container with a lid that seals tight and put your seeds in there. Some seeds can take a week or longer to germinate.

drl said:

That really doesnt work,i killed lots of seeds like that!! but read this thread http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3280sys and see if it works 4 you!!!;)

thanks ill give it a try and let u know

Latest posts

Back