germinating seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyro2006

Reaction score
:( :( :( hey guys iam new to the forum and my seeds r retarted i am from africaand it kinda hard to get mj but i managed and had 13 plants grown from seeds untill flower but killed by strong wind so i am sarting again but in doors i germinated couple of seeds and left them under cfs for a week now and nothing hapened
iam currently trying with diffrent seeds and germ techniques and we will c any 1 can help????

I'm not sure about your ?, have the seeds even broke open with a tap root or anything? If not they dont need any light till they break the surface in their pots upon being planted. Might want to try and put a few in a glass of strait h2o for a day or 2 and see if they will do anything..

no more then a 1/2 inch deep is good.

When germinating in soil, at first before planting the seeds, make sure you soke the soil and drain it. Now dont get me wrong, dont drain to leave it dry, just so you get the excess water out of the soil. You're going to need good drainage on your pots. After doing so, you jab your finger into the soil about the length of you fingernail. Then place the seed inside the hole(top side of seed facing up) and cover it up with soil. Now when covering it up, make sure NOT to pack it down, making sure the seed will recieve air and be able to break through the soil. While the seed is in germintation, make sure to keep it in a warm, dark place(no light) untill it is germinated. After bieng germinated, immediately put under light of your choice. Too much heat from the light can kill the little sprout. So carefully regulate your lighting.

Latest posts

Back