Get to know you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The smoking lounge could be used for when you`re stoned. ;)

Well. Let's see.
I'm a guy. 30's.
Um, I forgot the questions already.
Oh, ok food... Stromboli. Calzone's. Anything italian.
I'm from the mid-west US.
(shit goldie's a girl.) And I been callin her dude all this time. How rude of me. :)
Should have read this a while ago I guess.
What's next ? Forgot again.... ahh, hobbys other then MJ ? Hrm... Hobbys.... Well.. I got a boat I'v drove twice. And... hrm.. the kids take up most of my time.. ok well enough for hobbys....
Fav. MJ has to be G-13. I get a bud or two every 6 months. And it's worth the wait.

"Aaaaaah"...a breath of fresh air. Nice quiet place you all have here. Can I come play?..;)..
I've been toying with the cultivation of fine herb for a bit over 20 years. Mostly OD, but aquired a light about 7 years back and have been learning the ID thang. Prolly grown nd smoked around 20 strains, everyone having its assets. My "fave" at the moment is prolly the AK-47.
I reside/grow at around 7,000 ft. elevation in the Rocky Mountains, am a male, not quite 50..yet;)
Hobbies would include hunting/fishing, camping, ATVing, anything outdoors with the grandkids...
I like Mexican food and red meat...

Hiya Taniwha and hick and diseased strain, Nice to meet you all. It seems like there are a few people from the mid west. it's kind of wierd since I rarely see midwestern people on other forums.

So this is where they go!

This is a young hick.

Male, New England, no idea what my favorite strain is yet, age 30 still waiting for a job to start growing for myself.

Figured id dredge up an old post, see if any of these people are still around. Other than Hick of course.

Cool. Very Cool.
Hick looked sooo much younger back then - and dig that wild hairdo - those were the days hehehehe.
TX
F
Anything ethnic or spicy
Home Decor - Grassroots politics - outdoor art and music fests - my dogs
I've currently got a crush on the lil Autos...

1: New Jersey
2: M
3: Seafood, steak, chicken, turkey
4: Enjoy Football, baseball, used to body build before I got married and lost all my free time....:)
5: Favorite strain right now wld be Rez SD x Chemdog DD...although I still hve a soft spot for Auto White Dwarf by Buddha...

wow..one of Hick's first posts!

1. San Pancho (Francisco)
2.M (37 and still kickin')
3.Playing with my babies (my baby girl is 2 1/2 and my lil boy is 10), crosstraining...
4.I'm really into the Purple Kush right now

:)

OM goodness! :eek: ..
that was awhile back.. :eek:.
At that time, I believe probably 50% of the, then members, responded to that thread :p
..'bout all that's changed for me, is I'm older :(..and you can add a few more strains to my repertoire'. ;)

Hick you got most of your hair still I see.

1. Northern Calif....WAY north.
2. Female
3. Food, white meat with spicy fixin's, mexican or HOT Chinese.
4. Fishing for Bass, ATV riding, Summer growing, taking portraits of my girls.
5. Fave strain now...NorthernLights. Looking at new strains to try.

Where are you from? TX, born n bred.

Male or Female? Male, love those deep voices. :giggle:

Favorite food- thai or mexican. The spicier the better.

Hobby besides growing or smoking. - spending $.

Favorite Marijuana? Most. :p

(Sorry, been a few days since I smoked, I am riding high :D)

:lama:

:bump:

SM I was wondering where my other paper bag went....I had to use the one with the groucho glasses....:)

Latest posts

Back