Getting away easy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caretaker

Rx THC
Reaction score
I always trim atleast the first set of branches before or when beggining flowering starts, At the end the branches seem so in the dark that they are not needed and dont produce much. So I trimmed them off yesterday and figured because I know they are lady's already I would do a half *** clone job. So I cut them clean with a razor and put them in water. Made a cut under water and dipped in the schultz rooting powder and put them in my regular planters. Then I cut off the edges of the leaves like I have seen and also cut the lower growth to leave a couple leaves and the top. Here is where I should be having problems. I am not gonna use a humidity dome, Havnt sprayed the foliage and I only run 12/12 light cycle's. Then my last concern is I use MG fert release soil. I know everything i just mentioned is things that shoudnt be done. But what is the chancesI will have any survive. I can spray the foliage for sure but the rest is just out of my wanting right now. This isnt a big deal to me just figured if I can get them going I will have garunteed ladies and have to mess with less seed. I would like to hear anything I could do that I already know I am not doing or just that theres a good chance is one is a strong genned plant it could survive. They are in the corner of a room with a 1000w HPS. They dont get much of any direct light but just enough for a clone. If they have to have a dome I could find a cleat plastic thing to put over it but I am not looking to go crazy. I just want to know what to expect.

erm maybe not much ,,,but then again u may get great clones idk ,,but you aint giving them the best start,,but you know that allready :giggle:

Cut the bottom of a clear plastic 2-liter bottle, place it over the clone, leave tte cap off. This wil give them enough humidity and costs nothing :) They will probably root if conditions are good enough.

Latest posts

Back