Getting back into indoor growing, need alil nute advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifted07Duramax

Reaction score
From my last growing I had a few different types of nutes and ended up getting nute burn some how and this was with keeping PH levels right around 6.5

Can someone recommend a nute package deal to buy that is easy to use and not mess up if followed right. This will be indoor soil grow.

Maybe something with a Grow A and Grow B and then some flowering nutes

I would reccomend the GH 3 part formula I use it and have since the beggining its really good stuff and simple to mix. You can find all three bottles for around 30 bucks just to try it out.

hxxp://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-Flora-FloraBloom-FloraMicro/dp/B0024NDVRA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316083828&sr=8-1

I lao use GH 3 part.

I do not understand what you mean by this :confused: : "...and ended up getting nute burn some how and this was with keeping PH levels right around 6.5." Nute burn is caused by too high a concentration of nutrients. This can happen with any brand of nutes. I'm not sure what nute burn has to do with keeping the pH around 6.5.

Put me down as a faithful GH 3 part user as well.....love it. Can usually find it online for 36 bucks shipped.

HL - Didn't you use GH FloraNova ? The shop that i go is going to start selling them. Is that any good ?

bho_expertz said:
HL - Didn't you use GH FloraNova ? The shop that i go is going to start selling them. Is that any good ?

Yes GH floranova 3 part....grow-micro-bloom.

So easy to use and not expensive at all. I don't even use all three parts in bloom and the plants do great.

Sorry HL ... One more ... How is the feeding schedule of GH ? Every watering ?
The bloom has 4 of N right ?

I recently got 3 gal shipped for $82.

BHO--I like the FloraNova grow, but don't really like the FloraNova Bloom--I seem to get deficiencies. I generally use all 3 parts of the GH Flora series for veg and a little ways into flowering and then go to the Lucas formula. The GH Flora Bloom has no N.

bho_expertz said:
Sorry HL ... One more ... How is the feeding schedule of GH ? Every watering ?
The bloom has 4 of N right ?

I don't follow a feeding schedule....I feed by eye. Most times I push the nutes hvy till I see a lil burn on the tips and then I back off a bit. And like THG said I believe the bloom has no N.

I could swear that i saw 4-x-x in the bottle but saturday will check. I doubt that the values are different for Europe. Thanks for the info, specially yours THG about defs. :aok:

bho_expertz said:
I could swear that i saw 4-x-x in the bottle but saturday will check. I doubt that the values are different for Europe. Thanks for the info, specially yours THG about defs. :aok:

0-5-4
gh-flora-bloom.jpg

I have.

That is Flora NOVA--different from the GH Flora series. I like the veg formula and use it sometimes because of the ease of a 1 part nute, but I do not like the bloom formula. I always seem to have some deficiencies when I use it and the plants just don't seem to do as well.

I, like HL, do not follow feeding schedules other than pretty much following the ratios when using the series. I go for a little nute burn on the tips and then back off just slightly.

Latest posts

Back