getting high on nutmeg?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spliffy

Reaction score
So I've heard of people eating some nutmeg (15g) and getting a very enjoyable, long high. If it's so great why isn't it more popular? Check this out: https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=7905

What chemicals are in nutmeg that get you high? Supposedly its easy to OD. Does anyone know about it?

Been there, done that, have the Tee shirt.

Do not bother. It has to be really fresh and ground from the nut.
You will be wasting your time. I did.

nutmeg is good for one thing and thats cooking.

rofl.gif
I am sorry but hahahahahaha. This reminds me of peanut shells and banana peels back in Middle school. (I know about fresh Nutmeg, but still)

Dude smoke bud.

Like B. Grunt said. just cook with nutmeg. Eat peanut butter and jelly, and throw away the banana peel.
sweat.gif

If you really want to see what can get you high (and/or dead). your erowid has the Golden Guide to hallucinagenic plants in there archives. Now keep in mind some of plants can kill your ass or make you wish you were dead.

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/golden_guide/g141-150.shtml

ok have you ever tasted nut meg... let alone wanting to smoke it... hahaha.. god i remember when i was like 13 and someone was like.. dude seriously try this.. god it was so nasty ... NEVER would i suggest someone did this.... hahaha.. good times good time... Almost as bad as the time we rolled cat-nip up in a joint and gave it to a kid.. who seriously thought it was weed... *sigh* i miss jr. high & High school lol

Oh yeah,
I forgot to mention the SCREAMING headache.

Very bad, yup, it was very bad.

Almost as bad as the time we rolled cat-nip up in a joint and gave it to a kid..

Holy shi man, that is really reallly funny! yeah nothin better than the high times in high school. And as for nutmeg, i know it tastes like athletes foot, and probably wouldn't try it, unless a friend did.
I mainly wanted to know because i was curious. Pot is great fun and easy to get, no need to try anything else.

as a kid i did try banana peels (its to bad youth is wasted on the young )

Latest posts

Back