Getting ready to get back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Well after taking the whole Summer off it is that time. Cleaning up the grow room today to get ready for a Fall 2019 grow. I honestly stockpiled enough smoke that I could probably take off the entire year off but I miss having a Grow. I must have a pound of dry herb right now. So much so that it is in a 30-gallon tote instead of jars at this point. I guess I really cranked it out last grow.

Will be growing Satori from beans and my personal stash of S1 Boysenberry beans. The wife and I call that Champagne. Doing 3 beans of Satori, and 4 of the S1's since I know they will be female. Hoping to get at least 2 Satori females which I will clone the helll out of. Grow journal coming soon.

Enjoy the happiness of growing. Which light you would like to go? I suggest you to try the quantum board LED. It is the latest LED tech.

20191201_202334.jpg
This is my only Satori. Been hoping it is female. Tonight I saw a single hair. Fingers crossed.
20191201_202337.jpg

Can confirm the Satori is female. Dual fine hairs in the spot now. Next up is to clone the helll out of her and get to flowering. I am thinking of buying a small portable AC for the grow room so that I can run straight through next Summer. I don't want the stress of running out of bud for my wife.

Hammy! so glad to see this. I always think of Larry when i see your grows. I know you will make beautiful plants. Mojo for the grow and nice to see you.

Latest posts

Back