Getting ready

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Okay, just came from harborside health clinic...I grabbed..3-Cookies.....3 Platinum Cookies....3 purple urkle......in the cup are a cross of cherry bomb & wild Tai land Ryder....also have a few much bigger outside...I'll get pics of those tomorrow when the sun is up....mind you I start my outdoor indoor...they'll be 3ft by the time they start their outside session...no greenhouse...just the sun this time

View attachment image.jpg

OH BOY, can't wait to see your grow this year. Glad you are back. T8'S? not T5's? have we had this conversation before? Anyway, i have seen your grows and you always rock the outdoors. Very cool Bud. I will be watching this. Hows the dog?

Hey Rose.....yeah the girls are looking good...going to be a fun ride..I'll grab pics of the plants I already have outside(still in pots)...I just took a pic of my boy since u asked...he's just relaxing at the moment

Give him a big hug from me. He just looks huggable there, in the yard protecting, not so much.

Scoot over Weedhopper and leave room for me.

Mojo Bud for the grow.

I will.. do not feed the dog any beans,,i am way to close.

Already outside....all are still potted...only getting 13hrs of day light so I have them grouped around my backyard light until nature is on at least 14hrs of day light...around the end of the month for me...4/20/15 they"ll go in ground.....the ones in the tent won't go out until the 1st or 2nd wk of May...they'll remain on a 24hr light schedule until then...

Latest posts

Back