GGG ECSD X Anesthesia grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrMojorisin

Reaction score
Well i'd thought i'd start my first grow journal(hopefully of many)
I've just started some Gasge Green Genetics ECSD X Anesthesia

the parentage of the Anesthesia for you (and me)

Breeders Choice - Anesthesia Genetic: (Afghani x Skunk) x Herijuana
Flower time: 8-10 weeks
Harvest: Up to 500 gram/m2 indoor
Taste: Aromatic Indica smoke. A light coffee and spices aroma, dark earthy flavour
Effect: Balanced deep relaxing stoned / psychoactive high
Flowers: Very compact heavy buds
THC: Percentage up to 22%

The old Positronics Skunk Afghani was a very popular strain amongst indica lovers, but in recent years only available as cutting. With an injection of Sannies Herijuana we give this old favourite a new future. A cross-breeding that can hardly go wrong.

An extreme Indica dominant hybrid of the legendary Positronics Skunk Afghani and a selected Herijuana male. For a predominant Indica it grows very fast and has an open structure. 5 weeks veg is enough to get to 50 cm. Extreme, parallel to the stem growing branches. The plants double in size during flowering.

The two most important phenos are the predominant Herijuana pheno (big open plant, ball shaped buds, almost sativa alike development) and the predominant Afghani pheno (wide leafs, typical Afghani bud shape, calyx fingers develop on the buds). Both phenos have compact, solid buds, while the effect is very much the same, though the Herijuana phenol is a bit stronger.

Not a smoke for beginners, this heavy Indica. The stoned is intense and deep, almost anesthetic. A clear psychoactive high keeps you on your feet and enables you to function. If you allow yourself to close your eyes though it’s like drawing a warm blanket over your body. Very relaxing to the muscles without the dreaded couch lock.

You recognize the Herijuana coffee aroma but also the dark, sweet earthy Skunk Afghani. It’s a full bodied, but not too heavy smoke, quite light for an Indica. Real old school taste with medicinal strength and a strong balanced effect.

Growing advice:
* Anesthesia prefers calcium rich compost.
* For the best results, grow organic. These seeds were also grown organic.
* Anesthesia likes to have some space because of her branching. If they are too close you risk some stretching.
* You can also grow Anesthesia 12/12 from the start. Start with 2-3 litres pots to get 50-60 cm high plants. Starting in smaller pots will result in smaller plants.

ggg potted up 1.jpg

005.JPG

007.JPG

003.JPG

010.JPG

001 (2).JPG

005 (3).JPG

006 (2).JPG

004 (2).JPG

003 (2).JPG

021.JPG

038.JPG

So this is up to date now as these where taken last night.
I haven'6t fed them anything as yet.
I have added EWC (earth worm castings) to the soil when i repotted.

I prefer to add organic nutes during the early stages to carry it through till flowering.

keep it green and keep it clean mojo :)

ecsd x anesthesia (1).JPG

ecsd x anesthesia (2).JPG

ecsd x anesthesia (3).JPG

:ciao: Howzitgoin, mrmojorisin' Welcome to the MP and I'd love to pop a squat in the corner and watch the herb grow. love it. Sounds like a stellar pedigree there. :cool2: Grow on, my friend.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Yeah, I'm in too. The description sounds like just what I'm looking for. Green MoJo for ya. :) P.S. Plants look great..

Gonna keep an eye on this one if ya don't mind.....green mojo.

cheers folks,must admit ECSD was on my grow list same as Herijuana and green crack so this cross seems like all of them rolled into one.:)

and no cheese anywhere(in the uk you get a bit sick of cheese and cheese crosses)

MrMojorisin said:
and no cheese anywhere(in the uk you get a bit sick of cheese and cheese crosses)

Don't let Rockster see that....:D

very nice looking girls ya got there. pullin in next to 7g.

mojo your way for a spectacular journey.
what kinda space you got? lights/ventilation
ooops. Welcome to MP!!!

ecsd x anesthesia (1).JPG

ecsd x anesthesia (2).JPG

ecsd x anesthesia (5).JPG

ecsd x anesthesia (9).JPG

all is going well.
this is day 34 from they popped their heads above ground.
temps 70's humidity 60%
12 hours under the LED,6 hours under the 250w cfl=18 hours

started giving them weak feed of ORGANIC SHETLAND LIQUID MANURE
sprayed them with Aloe Vera+neem oil:)

so give them awhile in veg.

016.JPG
so flipped them on day 40,repotted into 8 ltr pots with added guano,ewc and neem cake(small amount to annoy any fungus gnat)
temps in the 70's humidity 60%

so now i'll feed them teas and weak foliar spray with aloe vera as the wetting agent .

now for mother nature to do her thing.
keep it green mojo:)

:woohoo: git r' done mrmojorisin! Here we go!

:peace:,

7ge

bubba902 said:
very nice looking girls ya got there. pullin in next to 7g.

mojo your way for a spectacular journey.
what kinda space you got? lights/ventilation
ooops. Welcome to MP!!!

i have 2 tents,one 600w LED the other 250W Dual Spec HPS also 2 x CMH
one tent 1.2 m x 2m the other 1.2m x 1.8m
I built a separate veg area with a 250w CFL,its 6ft long,4ft tall.
also have a mum cab with a small 105 cfl i built.

lots of different fans,,4in tt with CF with passive intake (got to upgrade that next)as well as 6'' oscillating fans,5 inch rvk+rhino filter with passive intake.:)
and a couple of other ones that i might dig out(of the cupboard that is jammed with everything:))

so 5 females and 5 males,still have one undecided but have a good feeling its female,a great ratio in my mind.

I will put some photos up tomorrow

I can confirm i have 6 females so im really happy with that.
026.JPG

one of the plants is starting to stand out with a nice structure lots of shoots and really strong.
fav female.JPG

been feeding them EWC tea and they seem to like it.
teas (3).JPG
3 plants are stretching and 3 not so much.
Will put some more photos up when they develop.
thanks for looking in mojo:)

Looking healthy and happy! I'm digging the Jim Morrison picture there too, unless it just happens to look like him haha. He's watching over them like a hawk!

Latest posts

Back