GH Flora Series Feeding help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBobMarleyJr

Forever A Blazed Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone thanks again for all the help.... :48:

Went into my hydro guys store today n had a lil talk got the :GH 3part flora series a few ppl have recommended.
just wondering if anyone can help me out n point me in the direction of a good GH Flora feeding schedule.
Since this is my first time really caring about what i feed my girls for the best results, im also wondering if anyone can give me a little heads up on the whole 3part GH Flora in regards to......
Im smart enough to know the FloraGro is for veg and the FloraBloom is for flower/bloom but what is the FloraMicro for and when do i add it

Right now im using a different nutrient product, im only growing one girl right now because im learning how to use nutes and didnt want to waste time money and gear. She is mid week 5 of flower should i finish this grow off with what im using or should i do straight water for a week then go to my Florabloom? thanks again looking forward to the feed back

Micro is always first and use it everytime, then the bloom or grow. Each strain is a little bit different in their requirements in each stage of growth. I just started at a 1/4 of what gh feeding says. GH does have feeding schedules on their web site and someone just posted one here too, I will need to look for it

thanks donno if it matter but im growing in dirt n from seed

I know some peeps have used the GH nutes for dirt but I think they best in a hydro setup

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

heard that too. but was told i should be fine using t in dirt..... im no worries about it tho im done purchasing nutes lol so its gonna have to do haha but im not worried

I use GH in dirt and I feed only once a week at 1/2 strengith, every third watering. The temps are tough outside but my plants are doing great. The 3 part GH is used all together but in differant amounts depending on what phase you are in and the chart on the side of the bottle should list 4 phases, seedling, regular veg, accelorated veg, and flower. I would start with no more than 1/4 of the amounts listed on the chart, and slowly increse as your plants adjust. jmho good luck on your grow

I use it in dirt and i feed every watering full strength, you have to figure out what your plants can handle.

kk works for me i might wait till my next run to us my GH ill finish this one off with what im using... it just dosnt have the best NPK. ill deal with it for now and start on the GH in about 4 weeks with my new run thanks peeps
i found a good dirt feeding schedule too just did the math for one plant i think im set thanks again everyone.......

would it hurt to use the Florabloom untill i flush from this point on shes got about 3 or 4 weeks till crop

They work great in dirt as well.....it is all I use. I follow the directions on the bottles except I don't add grow (green) in flower unless they start yellowing early. Jmo

Latest posts

Back