GH seeds fem. 1st grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Bone

Reaction score
OK, so i wanted to let everyone know what the strains were on the title, but it would have been crazy long. So, the beans i have are from Green house fem. 5 pack of Sativa mix and then dutch passion fem. 5 pack of Hollands hope. i only grew out the Super Silver Haze, and Arjan's Strawberry Haze and then two H.H. i wanted to try some cloning action as it has been over 9 years since last attempt. I fell behind the times and i went to get rooting gel, can't find any local, so Shultz was what i had. So far so good. Here a few pics. Now, all the ladies are Five weeks old today from seed, i'm happy.

I'm using CFL lights in a closet, that i have a small fan circulating after i get home from work, or if the old lady is around and it is real hot out, i'll call, she treats me right!.. lets have a look.

The first one is of the Strawberry haze, just cause it looked nice. the second pic is of clones, obviously.....and i had issues with them at first because of the cover on the third pic, i woke one morning an noticed a funk in the closet, it was fuzzy mold, no circulation. So, cliped and dipped and new clones, also lost a light as heavy yellowing occurred. And the bottom pic is just of the overall shot.

I do have to say though, my favorite plant thus far is the Super Silver Haze, the leaves smell incredible and the growth is slow, but i feel it is a nute issue, i feel it does not need as much as the others.

BTW, these will all go outside as soon as it stays 50 out @ night. LMK if any of you great people have grown any of these strains.

Thank you for looking and all comments welcome
~T-Bone

ASH.JPG

BetterClones.JPG

Clones.JPG

First4Weeks.JPG

They have grown more, but will do more pics when they are outside.
~T-Bone

Ya know, you have to love nature......except when nature sends a creature to EAT YOUR PLANTS!!. i went to feed my ladies only to find stumps, a ground hog had eaten them. great huh? So much for having a journal.
~T-Bone

Latest posts

Back