GHE CuttingBoard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bho_expertz

Aloha from Hell
Reaction score
Hi MPers,

I think that GH don't have this product only GHEurope. But what are your thoughts on it ?

cuttingboard2.jpg hXXp://gb.eurohydro.com/cuttingboard.html

The image is linked to their site and product description ;).

The only problem that i see is the lid. It doesn't have one. How can i keep a 80%-90% RH for the first days without a lid or humidifier ?

I'm planning doing 15/20 plants "SOGs" in the future in my 4'x4' tent so 27 ( the number of cuttings trays ) is perhaps to much ? I know that perhaps i can make one but the problem is always the lid.

Can you guys post some pics of yours bubblers or the way you do clones ? I will need 20 clones each 2 months more or else.

Do you mean the "tent"? I think you could just sit bout anything over it clear and vented.

Here is my cloner it only does 8 at a time but you could very easily make it do more. There very cheap and easy to make I would recommend that.
IMG_5123.JPGIMG_5124.JPG

Thanks for sharing Lemon :aok:. That lid was from a cake right ?

You can make one of these for under 20 bucks, imo you dont need a dome unless cloning in soil.

dman1234 said:
imo you dont need a dome unless cloning in soil.

That was what i was looking for :aok:. I imagine that all the water in the bucket give enough RH ? Thanks.

IMO, whether you can do without a dome or not depends on your RH. I live in a very arid place and simply cannot clone without a dome, even hydro.

The Hemp Goddess said:
IMO, whether you can do without a dome or not depends on your RH. I live in a very arid place and simply cannot clone without a dome, even hydro.

Im not disagreeing, just saying mine works in the low 20's RH with no dome.

Oki. Going to see. A dome isn't that hard to find also. Thanks :aok:

Latest posts

Back