GHS exodus cheese?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
SO i've gotta freebie GREENHOUSE exodus cheese, and after ressearching a good bit i've noticed alot of bad things said about the GH seeds. Most importanly, almost everyone has said there's no way that this is the original "exodus"....personally, i dont have a clue and dont know enough to argue...But has anyone on here grown these out ??? Or is anyone planning on giving them a try ??? keep in mind before u scold, FREEBIE ;)

Aw'right bro, I don't think they been out that long as I've not seen any finished grows on the forums.

I'm very interested in what Arjans new Exodus is like although it's weird ( if they have proper cheese expression?) that it was just added to their strain list and at a rock bottom price as I'da thought if they had good Exodus S1 fems Arjan would be bringing out another bobble head doll but with bigger tits to celebrate?

By which I mean, if he had the real cheese shizzle rest assured we would be hearing it from him by now and in 5 x 5 Arjan megamouth voice.......

But we don't but am very interested in hearing what these genetics are like and oh, by the way, Greenhouse say they finish in 8 weeks and if they do that they ain't Exodus genetics.

Exodus finishes fully in 9 1/2 weeks and my Cheese#1 which is derived solely from Exodus takes up to 11 weeks so me sniffs something a bit stinky?

FROM THE CHEESE PRO HERSELF!!! thanks Rockster :) i was hoping you would be the one to chime in...And big congrats on getting the "ROCKSTER" into the TUDE , last time i was around u were still in the breeding/selection process if i'm not mistaken...Really wantin' to finally try ur cheese.. But thanks again :D i'll try and keep sum regular updates in my journal of the one GHexodus that's outside now

I'd say Cheese #1 is anything from 8 - 13 depending on pheno.

Latest posts

Back