Glad To Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtsmoke

Reaction score
hey everybody.its me SGTSMOKE,some of you might remember me a while back.i have a great story for you.last year i had my own closet grow going,i did about 9 grows or so.you know the story about be carefull who you tell or show about your grow room?well i told my downstairs neighbor that i was growing weed in my closet.because i whould sell him some of my buds all the time and thaught i can trust him.he whould ask me where i got this killer bud from,and i whould tell him i got it downtown from some guy.but one day he was over here and smelld my plants,i usually brew some strong coffee when ppl are here and seems to work fine.but that day i didnt and he smelled them.anyway we have been neighbors for 4 years.so i thaught i can trust him and showed him my plants,bad move on my behalf. i broke the code of conduct.2 weeks later there where state troopers at my door with a search warent to find my plants.i had 15 plants growing at the time,all ready to be harvested in 4 days.i got all my charges droped to an E phelony,i spent 6 months in county jail.and got 5 years probation.friggen sucks,i cant smoke or grow cause i told one person.he has moved out since then.he is lucky i want to whip he *** when i see him again.i know he was the one the turned me in cause he was the only person that i told about my room.so for all you new guys that want to grow do not tell any body about what you are doing.the troopers took all my lights my newts and grow cabs left me with nothing.they found scales and baggies to stupied move on my behalf i usually have all the stuff downstairs in a different storage room just in case something like that whould happen,ha ha ha thats a new charge lol.well i guess i wont be growing for a little while i will be around and chat i guess .

that sucks man, I dont know you but thats shitty to hear. welcome back and although you aren't growing I'm glad your here for imput.

never heard of a E felony heard of a,b,c felonies but never an e. word to the people just another reason to never tell about your grows. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

nice grows there peace killer.if youe type in my name in the search bar up top most of my grows and cabs are still here.

i was charged first with c phelony got everything droped to an e.A being the worst, E being the least.i was in and out of court for a the hole year,had to pay my lawyer $2000 the whole thing sucks,i am still upset,i miss wakeing up evey morning and checking on my babies to se what they did overnite,the great smells of when they are flowering.and mmmmmmm the taste of the first puff when they are dried and cured.

Latest posts

Back