glass lens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtsmoke

Reaction score
hi.i was wondering if in my lens on my reflector cut down lumens?or does the light pass thru?

sgtsmoke said:
hi.i was wondering if in my lens on my reflector cut down lumens?or does the light pass thru?
Whats up sgtsmoke. If it came with the light i would have to say yes they pass through. What kind of light setup is it?

ok thanks.its a 400w mh, i am growing in my closet at first i had a ecno bat wing.gotup to 100deg in there so i got a Super Sun2 6 Inch Air Cool with the fittings.i also baught a Stanley high velocity Pivoting Blower Fan and attached my duct work to it.and vented the hot air thru my closet to the attic i also have a vent comming thru the floor for fresh air works great so far.temp is 70\80 now.i am growing 2 citral plants,doing good so far 2weeks in and the plants r looking nice.mycloset size is 2x4x9

all my stuff001.jpg

together001.jpg

sgtsmoke said:
ok thanks.its a 400w mh, i am growing in my closet at first i had a ecno bat wing.gotup to 100deg in there so i got a Super Sun2 6 Inch Air Cool with the fittings.i also baught a Stanley high velocity Pivoting Blower Fan and attached my duct work to it.and vented the hot air thru my closet to the attic i also have a vent comming thru the floor for fresh air works great so far.temp is 70\80 now.i am growing 2 citral plants,doing good so far 2weeks in and the plants r looking nice.mycloset size is 2x4x9
Whats up sgtsmoke. Sounds like you have a nice setup. When and if ya get a chance lets see some pice of your babies. Good luck on the rest of your grow.

ok here are some from just recently.i moved them to bigger pots this saturday,2weeks old doing good .i have a 400w mh going now and whenitstime to flower i have a 400w conversion hps bulb.gonna let them veg 1 month.i have some bag seedlings going for my buddie in the background.hes just getting his lights soon.the strains that i am growing are citral.they already smell so gooood.link grapefruit.mango

transplanted001.jpg

Looks like your off to a great start. Cant wait to see those babies grow up and become frosty young ladies. Your doing a great job keep it up.

i was wondering,i know its to early to tell the sex yet.but i heard from my friend that females have 7 leaves and male have 5?cause both my plants have 7 leaves on them now.i need to get a better camera.since i replanted to bigger pots they are really starting to take off.i think i gave them to much ferts when they where to young.i read somewhere i should have waited till i was 2 weeks in, i gave them some fox farm grow big.burnt them a litte,some leaf tips are brown.i have just been giveing them plain distilled water.its been like a week or so.how long will it take b4 they heal?my plants sprouted on 4/26/06 one day short of 3 weeks.i was gonna veg them for a month,but they are staying nice and short.i am sorry if i am writing alot.butt i have lots of questions lol newbie here,is it true the longer i veg the more bud sites?ok last one,the time schedule.i read that if i gradually change time to 12/12
i am on 18/6 now then go to 16/8 14/10 12/12 is it better for the plant and sexes faster?

ok im done,thanks for the quick response.

Hey there.

Can you seperate the questions it would make it much easier to read.

Leave count does not determine sex. There is a sticky at the top of the General Indoor section labeled sex ed. That is the only way to know for sure what sex it is.

They may not heal. but the plant will still grow on. No worries, that is a NEWB mistake. so do not feel alone. I have fried a couple in my day.

Longer the Veg. Bigger the plant. Also if vegged long enough it will show you sex without needing to change the photo-period. I veg. mine at least 6 weeks before flower now. but if ht. restrictions are a problem then you don't want it vegged too long. Plant stretches to 2X its veg. size in flower. Sativas even more.

I always switched to 12/12. Always worked fine for me. I grow mainly indica so I could tell sex within the first 1 1/2 wks. of switching.

Good Luck and Happy growing

ok thx.i will seperate questions next time sorry.ahh they show sex after the light is switched.cool

can i start to give them a weak salution of grow big?

thanks for your help,i cant wait till they flower.i hope that they dont smell to strong in the house.

Much easier to read. Thanks.

Start half strength at about 2 1/2-3 weeks. then gradually work up. better to under fert than over fert.

Also careful on over watering. Another NEWB mistake. Stick you finger in about 2" into the soil. If dry then it needs water.

Better worry about the smell. (3) NL's of mine smell like weed pretty strong. and thats considered "low odor" strain. Skunk strains OMG stinck up a whole house. May want to look into an air filter. ;)

ok will do,i have been looking up on makeing my own with some active charcoal with some sort of venting system.oh ya when i rub the stems there is a hint of skunk
ohh boy,smells so good mmmmm lol

Latest posts

Back