Glass Names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StonedCold

Reaction score
I was having this conversation the other day, as I picked up my first piece ever :bong1: ... and I was debating what to name it. My friends were sharing stories about how they named theirs, and the funny names that some people had. I was wondering about other people and their stories. Share some. I'm still venturing for the perfect one.

The best names for one I've heard so far fall between Nate Newton and Squiggles.

half baked is a classic

firts piece i ever owned was made by a fried and ex-stoner that passed it on to me when i started. He made it in art class......a clay steamroller of doom. was about 10" tall and 2" diameter. bottom closed, top open, fat nose attached, and 2 eyes attahced, eyes not solid tho....they were bowl pieces. either load side a and use b as carb or double bowl! hardest hitting piece ever. agreed upon by all and any who dare to hit it. oh ya his name was tiki man as he was designed after tikigod enjoy :)
p.s. "yo, they killed killer B!"

i have never actually named my pipes but my brother on the other hand has names for all of his although i cant recall any of them

We have a few names, we have a six foot bong that was ran through a plastic garden rock as a base we call "the rock" aka the "astrocrag". We have a fat little bowl called peatry (like from the land before time movie) and we have a bowl called angelina bowlie, and a sherlock called Holmes.

we used to have one called the "terminator", man i miss that bong! i hit it so hard once as soon as removed my mouth from it i vomited, now thats a good hit! that was about 10 years ago.

Is it ok to post pictures of your collection here? I just want to make sure as I have not seen but a few pictures and they were for tutorial purposes only so I figured I would ask BEFORE I did anything.

Latest posts

Back