Gmo Grows Chimera #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think there would be something really special about it since they were asking so much for a cut of it on the internet a while back. i have searched for grow logs on it but haven’t found much. Mine are just now filling up the tent in veg. Looking forward to finding out myself after harvest.

I would think there would be something really special about it since they were asking so much for a cut of it on the internet a while back. i have searched for grow logs on it but haven’t found much. Mine are just now filling up the tent in veg. Looking forward to finding out myself after harvest.
I think you will be pleased. It is strong, I have stronger, but the nature of the high is impressive. No edge.

Bubba

It's kind of needy. That one gigantic plant clogging up and entire 2x4 was my original cut. It was so out of control at one point there was a scrog in the middle, giant bush growth below and all the way to the light at the top. I had to hack out the under growth, then mowed the top side down to about 8 inches above the scrogg and flipped 12/12.

It totaled including smalls about 3/4 lbs for the one tent.

Knowing it was crazy, 4x4 tent of clones I handled differently. I topped them twice, little recover time after second topp, then 12/12 at about 18 inches high. Also used 3 gallon pots .They budded nicely without crashing into the lights. About 40 inches at most.

The mothers were allowed to "veg" longer and are bolting in the 4x4.
Very needy plant. Like to see Big give this one an out door go. Probably gigantic?

It's my fave weed right now . Great for concentrates, pressed rosin from it rocks. Covered with crystals, got a huge bag for kief.

Maybe I can track down some dry ice next week end. Time to make some calls to stores.

Bubba

Fast forward a couple months and I was contacted by Beleaf directly. It wasn't a real friendly conversation; with threats of legal action, etc. due to a supposed Non Compete Agreement and a Non Disclosure Agreement that they said anyone with the cut had signed upon purchase from them. I shared my source of the cut with them, and they came back later and said that the NDA and NCA had gone in to effect after my source had purchased directly from them and I was free to do whatever I wanted with it.

Welp!! That does it for me, I'll never run any beleaf shit. A cease and desist over they lil hype train plants?! I've seen a few things about the owner of the place, but this seals it for me. I'm sorry you had to go through that, I'm sure that was nerve racking. All that non-sense for some double purple doja aroma. F*ck them and their fermented grapes.

Welp!! That does it for me, I'll never run any beleaf shit. A cease and desist over they lil hype train plants?! I've seen a few things about the owner of the place, but this seals it for me. I'm sorry you had to go through that, I'm sure that was nerve racking. All that non-sense for some double purple doja aroma. F*ck them and their fermented grapes.
Never say "Never"
It's not the cuts fault.

Never say "Never"
It's not the cuts fault.
Whats up Witchking!! Good to see you. That's true, it may not be the cuts fault, but if I grow that cut and advertise it, I add to their legacy and do a small part to help keep their name ringing. But before I read gmo's post, I was put off by the company after visiting their website, trying to act like they're Rasta, when in reality I know on Sunday he's saying pass the ******* fish.

Whats up Witchking!! Good to see you. That's true, it may not be the cuts fault, but if I grow that cut and advertise it, I add to their legacy and do a small part to help keep their name ringing. But before I read gmo's post, I was put off by the company after visiting their website, trying to act like they're Rasta, when in reality I know on Sunday he's saying pass the ******* fish.
The final straw for me.....

There are a minimum of 16 cuts of permanent chimera listed on their site that range from 250-25000 for one cut. The way they are numbered appears that it was in a 100 plant seed hunt. How the heck can you pull at least 16 girls that are considered "keepers" in that small of a hunt? How is there that much variation in the hunt to justify 16 keepers that range in "value" by that much?

Fake ass rasta, indeed.

It's kind of needy. That one gigantic plant clogging up and entire 2x4 was my original cut. It was so out of control at one point there was a scrog in the middle, giant bush growth below and all the way to the light at the top. I had to hack out the under growth, then mowed the top side down to about 8 inches above the scrogg and flipped 12/12.

It totaled including smalls about 3/4 lbs for the one tent.

Knowing it was crazy, 4x4 tent of clones I handled differently. I topped them twice, little recover time after second topp, then 12/12 at about 18 inches high. Also used 3 gallon pots .They budded nicely without crashing into the lights. About 40 inches at most.

The mothers were allowed to "veg" longer and are bolting in the 4x4.
Very needy plant. Like to see Big give this one an out door go. Probably gigantic?

It's my fave weed right now . Great for concentrates, pressed rosin from it rocks. Covered with crystals, got a huge bag for kief.

Maybe I can track down some dry ice next week end. Time to make some calls to stores.

Bubba

somebody would be so kind as to send me a cutting or some seeds and I will run that mothertrucker balls to the walls

i have a lot of good seeds to trade

IMG_1868.jpeg

IMG_2071.jpeg

The final straw for me.....

There are a minimum of 16 cuts of permanent chimera listed on their site that range from 250-25000 for one cut. The way they are numbered appears that it was in a 100 plant seed hunt. How the heck can you pull at least 16 girls that are considered "keepers" in that small of a hunt? How is there that much variation in the hunt to justify 16 keepers that range in "value" by that much?

Fake ass rasta, indeed.
I saw that on the site. No more chrimera 3, but all sorts of variations at ultra high prices.

The aroma of bull feces is strong!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back