Gmo Grows Chimera #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 minutes.

I'm a changed man. I will never hand trim another bud.

20230301_090013.jpg
20230301_090049.jpg
20230301_091156.jpg
20230301_091228.jpg
20230301_095021.jpg

Oh, now I get it when you say you forgot to put the other bag in with things... hahaha.
I just love the gold colors in that bud, that trimmer does a great job without cutting into the bud super
close like the cheap ones do.. I've seen weed your like, Gee, tumble it enough..

Most excellent work, pulling up a pickup truck and sitting on the tailgate, because that's how I roll... hehe

ps.. Although I appreciate the comparison to GMO, I bow to him..

Did you smoke any.? If so?....
I haven't. I'm a lightweight and don't puff too much. Mostly tincture before bed for me me. My recreational use days are pretty much behind me.

Please send me one of those furry little buds gmo. 😜. How did you come upon this chimera strain?
:)
I am in contact with a large facility that was running it in July of last year. I reached out to see if they'd let a clone of it walk out the back door for under the 10k price that beleaf charges. Low and behold a chunk of change got me a couple snips from their garden.

I haven't. I'm a lightweight and don't puff too much. Mostly tincture before bed for me me. My recreational use days are pretty much behind me.

:)
I am in contact with a large facility that was running it in July of last year. I reached out to see if they'd let a clone of it walk out the back door for under the 10k price that beleaf charges. Lo and behold a chunk of change got me a couple snips from their garden.
So you’re not a pothead gmo? Just a fine crafter of the herb? Your grows are always next level to me and you always have another surprise waiting in the wind. Good luck on your next grow 😊

Just red through this thread. Wow, GMO she is impressive to say the least(and Fast!). Structurally she reminds me of the Superboof I had for a while.

What is the high like?

Last edited:
Just red through this thread. Wow, GMO she is impressive to say the least(and Fast!). Structurally she reminds me of the Superboof I had for a while.

What is the high like?
Uplifting and pleasant.

All in all, it's a good (not great) selection.

Fantastic, A++++ looks. Average yielder. Hard to keep tamed it's so vigorous. Candy, caramel, rich sweet smells and tastes. Decent high. Would have liked it to yield heavier and test a little higher THC content (tested just shy of 23%).

I prefer chems, sours, skunks. Old stuff. This new 'hype' stuff always makes me wonder if we're growing candy or if we're growing weed.

Uplifting and pleasant.

All in all, it's a good (not great) selection.

Fantastic, A++++ looks. Average yielder. Hard to keep tamed it's so vigorous. Candy, caramel, rich sweet smells and tastes. Decent high. Would have liked it to yield heavier and test a little higher THC content (tested just shy of 23%).

I prefer chems, sours, skunks. Old stuff. This new 'hype' stuff always makes me wonder if we're growing candy or if we're growing weed.
Same thoughts here on "candy weed" and also prefer old school strains. I've had trouble recently finding OG strains that are old school, spicy hashy sandlewood notes....all I am finding are fruity strains. Hope we havent lost them.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back