Gmo Grows Chimera #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GMO, looking at your pH bothered fan leaves reminds me of some of what I see in my garden...tell me, what level did your pH drift to in order to achieve that look...all too familiar looking, trying to figure out my issues...

GMO, looking at your pH bothered fan leaves reminds me of some of what I see in my garden...tell me, what level did your pH drift to in order to achieve that look...all too familiar looking, trying to figure out my issues...
It was above pH 7 when I returned home. Generally at this point (veg) I try to run between 5.8-5.5 pH. When I move to flower I let it drift a bit higher, 6.2-5.7 pH.

Net down on day 22. They'll get another topping late this week.
20221205_225838.jpg

Day 32 veg.

As soon as it fills up the 4x4 footprint it'll get flipped to flower. I did top another 12-15 times last Friday. It may need 1 more round of topping to encourage it to fill the footprint.

20221216_082529.jpg
20221216_082544.jpg

Day 35. Topped at least a dozen times. Will give it a day or 2 to recover and then time to flip.

View attachment 315667
I just love you made your own wiring for the netting.. very cool. Everyone should tune in who grows in tents to learn your methods.. I know sir it would increase my yields and I may just start growing some Goat & Monkey Genetics getting away from autos for a bit. this would be so perfect.

rock on bro

Your canopy is always so pretty... stems are purple, is that the plant or needing of foods... ? asking to learn from da masters..
I'm curious about the purple stems too. I compared with a few others that are, or have grown, this same cut. They also had purple stems at this point, although it seems more pronounced on mine.

I've been feeding double strength Calimagic for a couple of weeks now and it does not seem to be making a difference.

I did drain and refill my reservoir this morning and upped nutrients. Previously I was sitting at 1.8ec and I raised it to 2.1ec. let's see if that makes a difference....

As far as the net, that's just an Amazon net. I order a few at a time and consider them one time use. I cut them up when harvesting.

I'm curious about the purple stems too. I compared with a few others that are, or have grown, this same cut. They also had purple stems at this point, although it seems more pronounced on mine.

I've been feeding double strength Calimagic for a couple of weeks now and it does not seem to be making a difference.

I did drain and refill my reservoir this morning and upped nutrients. Previously I was sitting at 1.8ec and I raised it to 2.1ec. let's see if that makes a difference....

As far as the net, that's just an Amazon net. I order a few at a time and consider them one time use. I cut them up when harvesting.
My indica plants mostly always have red/purple stripes on stalk.

Bubba

Reactions: gmo
Thanks for the insight.. what a great idea to just cut the net and start with new, probably cheap enough.
the more I see bigger growers and more experienced like yourself use these with such success it makes me want to start too.. been watching video's on youtube and learning a lot lately..

I'm amazed at just how ignorant I am of this plant..
Carty's Quote of 2022.

Latest posts

Back