Gmo Grows Chimera #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How close are those lights gmo? I’m guessing they have finished their stretching? My plants are in week 2 of flower and I’m hoping they don’t reach the light like I wonder every grow…
One of them is above the light in that picture, several others are within 2". I started bending them and tieing them down. I don't believe they are done stretching just yet, but getting close.

One of them is above the light in that picture, several others are within 2". I started bending them and tieing them down. I don't believe they are done stretching just yet, but getting close.
I’m doing that with about 50% of my grows. I always over veg a little I think trying to fill in my screen and am puckered pretty tite come three weeks after turning on flower in hopes that they are finished. Some of my colas have actually been L shaped or S shaped at the end…

Day 22
20230113_083715.jpg

I’m curious, how do you plan to support all of those flowers inside of your tent? I know you mentioned using a net, but you might need to support the net from the ceiling of the tent… you, sir, are killing it…

This grow is going to be one for the record books! Wow, just Wow! The stretch is so uniformed, and you have that tent dialed in for sure. What is the "flower time" for that cut? Also do you count your days from the 12/12 flip?

@boo time will tell on what needs to be done to support. When the time comes I'm sure I can figure out something that will see me through harvesting. Right now I'm in bend mode. I'm using plant ties every evening to tie buds down horizontally so I can keep them from touching the lights. If I grow this again in the future I will not underestimate the stretch that it puts on.

@Loolagigi2 thanks brother. I believe it will go 9 weeks. Trichs will tell me when it's ready. I count from day of flip because I veg until they are mature enough to flower.

that's just crazy, I figured by the pics at least twice and big but triple, you need a taller tent... 😁

Latest posts

Back