Gmo Grows Chimera #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
This is an exciting one for me! Several months back I happened upon a cut of Chimera #3 from Beleaf Genetics. For those of you that don't know, Beleaf was selling this cut at the time for 10k. It's recently been reduced to 7.5k. Crazy! Insane! I didn't spend that much to bring it in, but I did spend a healthy amount on it.

Fast forward a couple months and I was contacted by Beleaf directly. It wasn't a real friendly conversation; with threats of legal action, etc. due to a supposed Non Compete Agreement and a Non Disclosure Agreement that they said anyone with the cut had signed upon purchase from them. I shared my source of the cut with them, and they came back later and said that the NDA and NCA had gone in to effect after my source had purchased directly from them and I was free to do whatever I wanted with it.

I started this cycle of 4 rooted cuts on 11/13/22. My plan is to veg them for ~6 weeks before flowering them out. Already seeing some growth, and roots are exploding at 6 days in.

I'll be using the following equipment:
4'x4' AC Infinity tent
1x Mars Hydro FCE8000
Homemade LP Aeroponics tote (27 gallons)
6" AC Infinity t6 fan and filter
GH Flora line 6 part nutrients
Apera PH60 and EC60 meters
Humidifier/dehumidifier
Hisense 5500BTU air conditioner piped in
Clip-on fans
JBJ Arctica 1/15th HP chiller (when needed)
50w aquarium heater (when needed)

20221113_110914.jpg
20221119_080910.jpg

You are a true master GOM. I Am smoking some of your BDD right now. I also have a couple of very particular friends coming by next week to sample some. Will let you know what they think.

Attachments

• B87735E6-243B-4F67-94FD-A2E4287279B6.jpg
    762 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back