Gmo Grows Chimera #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow buddy, looks great!!!! Do you defoliate in the later weeks or do any Loli popping?

Wow buddy, looks great!!!! Do you defoliate in the later weeks or do any Loli popping?
0CC00735-F162-4FA6-B2D0-E20A1096BB75.jpeg

With all respects, what is your opinion of it GMO? Everyone knows that generally, - always - you are way on top of your game. The little story you told at the beginning of this thread - Very First Post - about the place being unfriendly with you a little bit and all... I been watching trying to check in and keep up... Always impressed with your work. . . . . . What do you think of it so far???

With all respects, what is your opinion of it GMO? Everyone knows that generally, - always - you are way on top of your game. The little story you told at the beginning of this thread - Very First Post - about the place being unfriendly with you a little bit and all... I been watching trying to check in and keep up... Always impressed with your work. . . . . . What do you think of it so far???
Not worth anything close to 10k, that's just silly. But it's definitely unique and one of, if not the most, vigorous plant that I've ever grown. Things will be getting exciting soon and I'll be able to answer more in detail at that point.

Attached are pictures from skme folks I've passed the cut to...

image0-3.jpg
20230103_232334-2.jpg
20230103_232345-2.jpg
20230106_211524.jpg
20230106_211345-2.jpg

After looking at the pictures of the leaves alone, I would be content smoking them…👍
I've seen some people talking about sugar leaf joints being the new fad. I love the very fine leaves right by the bud. Theses plants look very potent

Latest posts

Back