Gmo Grows Chimera #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 47
20230207_223611_resized.jpg
20230207_222647.jpg
20230207_223129.jpg

Hah. Yes they are. I'm out of headspace. Some of the buds are within a few mm of the light. Luckily stretch appears finished and they're only scorching if they physically touch the light. It's been a lot of bending and tieing down this go.
Those new type LEDs must really run cooler.
I have the last generation of "new" LEDs, Samsung 301, etc. If I get within 10 inches it can begin bleaching. Do you run them at 100%?

Thanks

Bubba

Last edited:
Those new type LEDs must really run cooler.
I have the last generation of "new" LEDs, Samsung 301, etc. If I get within 10 inches it can begin bleaching. Do you ron them at 100%?

Thanks

Bubba
In my experience it's far more dependent on strain. Some can take the light, others not so much. This one doesn't seem to mind it one bit, others bleach when they get within a few inches.
Im running the led at about 90% intensity this time.

In my experience it's far more dependent on strain. Some can take the light, others not so much. This one doesn't seem to mind it one bit, others bleach when they get within a few inches.
Im running the led at about 90% intensity this time.
Thanks, I have my eye on the one just under your model, use 2 of their SP 3000 right now, really good lights, but they generate more heat than I like. This looks like a good direction to go.

I cut the cal/mag, Epsom salt, tea, B52,Rhino Skin and Bud Candy Starting at a month out accordingly not to enhance fade but according to what the plant needs and to ensure smooth cool smoke. Sometimes the plant fades beautifully.

Latest posts

Back