Gmo Grows Chimera #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet are you testing it?
My least favorite activity during a grow is the trim. It kills my back, and I just overall dread it. After 16 years of growing, enough was enough. I treated myself to a machine that will turn a weeks worth of trimming in to an hour or less ordeal. I did a lot of research before pulling the trigger (they're expensive), and this is the one that I settled on based on positive reviews.

My least favorite activity during a grow is the trim. It kills my back, and I just overall dread it. After 16 years of growing, enough was enough. I treated myself to a machine that will turn a weeks worth of trimming in to an hour or less ordeal. I did a lot of research before pulling the trigger (they're expensive), and this is the one that I settled on based on positive reviews.
Dang right Treat yourself right no one else will

Post chop
Collage_2023-02-23_09_34_07~2.jpg

Smell please.....my scratch and sniff app is on my other computer.
Sorry to leave ya hanging, loola.

During the later stages of grow I was getting heavy candy sweetness and wine. I kept waiting for the butterscotch that other people who had grown it described. I finally got it heavy yesterday while cutting it down. I'd say the breeder description is pretty accurate:
Wine
Sweet candy
Butterscotch

Now if we could develop a sniffing App. for cell phones we would be rich...
You left your ph smell it and send to someone else's where it allows you to smell it as if in person

Sorry to leave ya hanging, loola.

During the later stages of grow I was getting heavy candy sweetness and wine. I kept waiting for the butterscotch that other people who had grown it described. I finally got it heavy yesterday while cutting it down. I'd say the breeder description is pretty accurate:
Wine
Sweet candy
Butterscotch
Thanks buddy. It looks amazing. Great feking structure. I love that look on flowers.

What model is it?

Bubba

Nice. Now to scare up 2k. Very nice

Bubba

Latest posts

Back