gmo Grows Deathstar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I aim for 78f and 50-55% humidity. This is the ideal time of year that I don't need to run ac in the tent. Later in flower, and when I need to use ac, I control it at 72-75f with lights on. Once buds start to form I'll put the dehumidifier in if/when necessary and keep rh at 40%. Lights off temps I just let ride until late in flower where I'll drop temp to 65-68f during lights out.
Wow 40rh when buds form shit...idk if I can get it that low even with my dehumidifier.

At this point I aim for 78f and 50-55% humidity. This is the ideal time of year that I don't need to run ac in the tent. Later in flower, and when I need to use ac, I control it at 72-75f with lights on. Once buds start to form I'll put the dehumidifier in if/when necessary and keep rh at 40%. Lights off temps I just let ride until late in flower where I'll drop temp to 65-68f during lights out.
Is there anyway you could link or tell me what ac and dehumidifier you use kind sir?

Is there anyway you could link or tell me what ac and dehumidifier you use kind sir?
Excuse the late reply. I use a Hisense 5500 btu portable ac strictly for this tent. It's piped directly in. I use a Noname Amazon 96oz dehumidifier also for this room. The ac help keeps the moisture down as well.

Day 7 flower
20230413_224937.jpg

simply the perfect example of healthy happy plants BEAUTIFUL!

Reactions: gmo
and somehow i get the impression you aren't anything like Bubbles........LOL

• Haha
Excuse the late reply. I use a Hisense 5500 btu portable ac strictly for this tent. It's piped directly in. I use a Noname Amazon 96oz dehumidifier also for this room. The ac help keeps the moisture down as well.
Maybe I missed it being shown, but could you, when time allows post a pic of how you connected the a/c unit to the tent.

Bubba

@Bubba I use a portable ac sitting on a table with a drain plug attached draining to a bucket underneath. I made a baffle out of cardboard the is taped over the vents and cut 2 holes for 4" ducting. One duct goes high in to my flower tent, the other goes low in to the same tent.
20230415_085830.jpg
20230415_085842.jpg

@Bubba I use a portable ac sitting on a table with a drain plug attached draining to a bucket underneath. I made a baffle out of cardboard the is taped over the vents and cut 2 holes for 4" ducting. One duct goes high in to my flower tent, the other goes low in to the same tent.
View attachment 324875View attachment 324876
Ok, good old southern engineering! I can handle that. There is a small stand alone a/c at my office. When a/c was being repaired we used it to cool the room where computer/server stuff was. I think it will be perfect. It has a hot air exhaust port that you close your window on.

Thanks, Bubba

I see you use various testing facilities, I think my plants may be having a virus issue, know of any reasonable price test facility for virus detection?

Bubba

View attachment 324875View attachment 324876
So you use your exhaust to vent out the hot sir from the ac by having it go in high in your tent and then run cold line to bottom of tent?
Or are those both cool lines? If so where do you let out the heat from the ac? just into the room or do you vent out of the room?
Thanks!

So you use your exhaust to vent out the hot sir from the ac by having it go in high in your tent and then run cold line to bottom of tent?
Or are those both cool lines? If so where do you let out the heat from the ac? just into the room or do you vent out of the room?
Thanks!
Vents hot air outside through a window. Both ducts leading into the tent are cool air. The cool air is led out of the tent through carbon filter exhaust system which in turn keeps the rest of the room temperature exactly where it needs to be in terms of temperature .

www.tumigenomics.com

You do need to order a minimum of 10 tests (25 dollhairs each test)
Way cheaper than what I was looking at. Wonder if you can pay for 10 up front and use as needed? Although some of my reading said you should send 3 of each plant, bottom, middle, top, so I guess 3 plants would need 9 tests.

Bubba

Way cheaper than what I was looking at. Wonder if you can pay for 10 up front and use as needed? Although some of my reading said you should send 3 of each plant, bottom, middle, top, so I guess 3 plants would need 9 tests.

Bubba
You can absolutely use them 1 at a time!
Tey are good for 90 days at room temperature and 1 year if stored in the fridge.

You're correct, you should send inultiple samples off of the same plant. They all go in 1 test tube though.

Make sure to send root tips as well as petioles. That is the most reliable way to detect viroids levels.
Screenshot_20230415_113828_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20230415_113847_Drive.jpg

Latest posts

Back