Gmo grows Top Dawg Fam95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 77 soil tent. Purps coming through now. They're finishing a bit different than the last run. Still thinking they have 10-14 days left.
temp 72 RH 48%
20211001_112643.jpg
20211001_113218.jpg

GMO Sorry about the garble , Hops and I are working on prizes for BUd of Month winner
Maybe? I asked him to clear it as it is your grow thread we cluttered up. Sorry mate

@ROSTERMAN the soil tent has at least 1 more week. Probably harvest between 88-92 days. I'm checking every day at this point, though.

What doesn’t that mean when they do?
One of mine did.
Not really sure why some plants do it unless it is starting to grow foxtails, one of mine is growing smaller pistils again after the long ones have disappeared too.

@ROSTERMAN the soil tent has at least 1 more week. Probably harvest between 88-92 days. I'm checking every day at this point, though.
Which tent did you put a dehumidifier in, at least I think that was you, I'm thinking of getting one. Is it in the tent (doesn't seem like that would work, too much air flow maybe?) or the room the tent is in? Been humid around these parts lately, right after watering RH spikes 69 or so, keeping 6 inch Infinity busy, 2 6inch fans and a tower fan in the corner. Soon it will be cold and humidity problems will be over for a while.

Bubba

@ROSTERMAN I don't believe it spit new pistils, I think everything is still just ripening up.
@Airbone not sure what that means, I've had it happen in the past and it leads to foxtailing in my experience.
@Bubba this tent did not have a dehumidifier in it. The larger aero tent has a small one that brings down the humidity approximately 10-15 points. I install it about a week after flowers start to form to bring down the RH to the 45-50% range.

Just to be clear, small dehumidifier inside tent. And it lowered humidity even with exhaust fan and all? If so, Amazon here I come!
Thanks,
Bubba

Alright, it's time to really start getting this journal going.

In the aero tent are 4 Top Dawg Fam95s. I had very poor germination rates on these (4/9). They're non-feminized, so I'm hoping that I get at least 1 female in the bunch. I also have 2 feminized Chemdawgs from weedseedsexpress (forum sponsor), no germ problems on those (2/2).

Currently the only issue I'm running in to is keeping the reservoir temp in check. I'd like it to be 64f and it seems to hover around 71f, even with ice bottles. I'm seriously considering an aquarium chiller. Until then I've upped the ice bottle regimine to see if I can get it under control.

Approximately day 14, Temp 74f, rh 55%, lights 100% @ 20" distance, pH 5.6, res temp 71f, GH 6 part nutrients according to week 2 schedule @ 600ppm.

I decided to run Wedding Cake autos in the small tent again. I really liked the structure and size last go around, and it's pretty much water and watch grow, so why not? Looks like I have one that's going to go purple very early this time, something I didn't have last time.

Approximately day 17, temp 74f, rh 60%, pH 6.5 water only at this time in Fox Farm Happy Frog.

Also including a picture of Wedding Cake that has been curing in jars since 7/24/21.
View attachment 276414View attachment 276415View attachment 276416View attachment 276417View attachment 276418
Looks great! Keep up the good work man!

Reactions: gmo

Latest posts

Back