Gmo grows Top Dawg Fam95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to try new trimming tray w/ dry trim. I had no idea that much would collect!
Do si do getting ready for 12/12...
Bubba

Reactions: gmo
And...... I'm out of trimming jail. A little over 700g of really really nice quality buds. Also, ~45g of kief. It was a win of a grow! Thanks for following along!
20211119_110353.jpg

Nope. Just from the trim tray. I've never seen anything like it before. I've gone through maybe 1/2 gram. There's so much!

I put it in my life. I've never seen anything like it before. Yes, that all came off the trim tray. No Tom foolery involved. I'm a lightweight, so I'll probably end up making some kind of tincture or hash caps out of it. Right now it's just sitting in a jar. It fills up a 4fl. oz. mason jar to the tip top. Smells like artificial grape and skunk.

I put it in my life. I've never seen anything like it before. Yes, that all came off the trim tray. No Tom foolery involved. I'm a lightweight, so I'll probably end up making some kind of tincture or hash caps out of it. Right now it's just sitting in a jar. It fills up a 4fl. oz. mason jar to the tip top. Smells like artificial grape and skunk.
Was that considered a HASH Plant when you got those seeds?

Some "chemdawg" from this same harvest. I'm doubtful of the lineage of the seeds from this particular breeder, but the flower is very nice, nonetheless. Fruity nose with a hint of skunk. Looser nugs than I'm used to, but still a nice head stash. Cured very, very well. I did not keep this one around, but have lots of jars to get through. @Airbone I believe is growing this same seed stock right now.
20220423_114606.jpg

@Bubba thanks for the kind words.

This is actually a 4'x4' tent with 5 plants. My last grow was a 3x3, but I decided to upsize for this go around.

It is a single 18g tote, currently housing 5 plants. The plans I followed called it a low pressure aeroponics tote, but I believe a better descriptor would be hybrid aeroponics/bubbleponics/dwc tote. The attached picture shows the inside of the tote, and the link is plans to build one of your own.

https://www.familyplotgarden.com/uploads/2/6/2/5/26256231/hydroponics_tote_parts_list.pdfView attachment 278515
Rounding up materials to build this thing. Did you use 3 inch net cups as recommended? Or something larger? Any other changes you made? You had mentioned some changes you made.

Also, did you use recommended pump, or something else?

Thanks,

Bubba

Rounding up materials to build this thing. Did you use 3 inch net cups as recommended? Or something larger? Any other changes you made? You had mentioned some changes you made.

Also, did you use recommended pump, or something else?

Thanks,

Bubba
Awesome @Bubba !

I use 3" cups. I don't use nearly as many as they do in that tutorial. What works for me is 6 cups in a 27g reservoir. 1 is reserved as a place to top off solution and another is reserved for air I let hoses, power wires, and chiller in/output. The other 4 are reserved for plants.
I place the drain tube as low and forward as I can in the tote.
Please ask away if ya have any questions

Thanks. What pump did you go with?

Bubba

Reactions: gmo

Latest posts

Back