Gmo grows Top Dawg I-Tre95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I couldn't help myself.

I just pulled the trigger on a Mars Hydro FCE-8000. Should be here in a few days. Buckle up, this grow is going to Mars!

gmo got 800w of mail today :cool::cool::cool:

Gotta love the sound of that big delivery truck pulling up in front of your house... my little Rat Terrier always announces them... hates the bellowing 3" exhaust. grrrrr..

Remember, do NOT be looking into the light when you fire it up... hahaha... I know u know that... jk.

Sounds like your pushing everything, wish I could afford bigger and better... now realizing I could've put a LOT
bigger LED light in my tent then I did...Spider Farmer SF1000.

good luck

I had some time this morning before I gotta get started on preparing the Thanksgiving meal, so I put the monster together. Hats off to @Mars Hydro for the awesome packaging and very nice build quality. Putting it together was a 20 minute job, but very straight forward. I powered it on, and boy is it bright! I'll get it hung up in the tent shortly.
20211124_080202.jpg
20211124_083658.jpg
20211124_083626.jpg
20211124_083531.jpg

Yes indeed, very nice. I do have a 4x4.... interested in how the tent runs temp wise once you have it going. I assume the hydro unit is going in there?

Bubba

I had some time this morning before I gotta get started on preparing the Thanksgiving meal, so I put the monster together. Hats off to @Mars Hydro for the awesome packaging and very nice build quality. Putting it together was a 20 minute job, but very straight forward. I powered it on, and boy is it bright! I'll get it hung up in the tent shortly.View attachment 282802View attachment 282803View attachment 282804View attachment 282805
Dang Which Light model is that
Did you get a discount code to share? Sweet unit

Reactions: gmo
I think ours is passion? Cocoforcannabis site has one, lot of the YouTube's do too.

Bubba

I think ours is passion? Cocoforcannabis site has one, lot of the YouTube's do too.

Bubba
Do you know what model that is? Looks sweet.
Is that the one where you need the driver mounted away from the light? I heard guys were having trouble with the leds powering down because they were in close proximity to the power cord. Not sure which Mars were doing this.

@ROSTERMAN I ended up ordering the new FCE8000 . I used the promo code from the banner on this site for 3% off. It stacked on top of the black Friday sales and I just had to bite. T

@Bubba ya it's going in to the hydro tent (replacing the 4x TS1000 units). I'll report back on how the temperature is affected by the new light. I will be mounting the driver outside of the tent, which should help keep the temperature lower.
@ROSTERMAN I hadn't heard of that issue. Hope it's not true. This unit was only just released about 3 weeks ago, so hopefully if folks were having that issue, Mars Hydro has addressed it for this new light. I personally had issues with 3 of my 5 TS1000s...when the driver was mounted directly to the light chassis the LEDs would stay powered on at about 1% power even when the timer was in off hours. Moving the driver off of the light chassis corrected the issue.
By the way, the discount code is 'marijuanapassion' when ordering from Mars Hydro direct.

Good information brother. Can't wait to see how that light works.

@Bubba ya it's going in to the hydro tent (replacing the 4x TS1000 units). I'll report back on how the temperature is affected by the new light. I will be mounting the driver outside of the tent, which should help keep the temperature lower.
@ROSTERMAN I hadn't heard of that issue. Hope it's not true. This unit was only just released about 3 weeks ago, so hopefully if folks were having that issue, Mars Hydro has addressed it for this new light. I personally had issues with 3 of my 5 TS1000s...when the driver was mounted directly to the light chassis the LEDs would stay powered on at about 1% power even when the timer was in off hours. Moving the driver off of the light chassis corrected the issue.
By the way, the discount code is 'marijuanapassion' when ordering from Mars Hydro direct.
That was the issue I was talking about the drivers needed to be moved off frame,
I am not sure of the one you just bought seems they worked the ground problem out
We Hope. Nice Light Brother

Wowza.... so this is what it's like to have money... hahaha. looks like a great light, love how they spread them out to
get so much better coverage.. gonna be epic to watch a grow start to finish eh?

and here I was happy for adding 2 more 40w led strip lights, one in each tent.... doh

Wowza.... so this is what it's like to have money... hahaha. looks like a great light, love how they spread them out to
get so much better coverage.. gonna be epic to watch a grow start to finish eh?

and here I was happy for adding 2 more 40w led strip lights, one in each tent.... doh
Maybe if you are real nice SantaMars will bring you one to do a grow with, Never know it happens in forums all the time.

Latest posts

Back